PDA

View Full Version : Goodbye

Phoenixfire
04-30-2014, 04:00 AM
Im sorry im done with this game, Gameforge is extremely corrupt.

The nail in the coffin was the run around I recived after waiting 3 days on a support ticket reguarding my unclaimed plat.

Hello StarPhoenix,

I'm sorry, however this issue seems to be related to a billing problem, to solve this problem as quickly as possible, please contacting the following address:
Gameforge Billing
As for your booster packs. Once these have been opened, we will be unable to refund them anymore as the cards inside have already been claimed. If you require any further assistance, or have any other questions, please do not hesitate to contact me again.

Best regards,
Vian
HEX Support Team

Zomnivore
04-30-2014, 04:18 AM
Thats unfortunate.

Shame that gameforge didn't work out for you, hope you decide to come back.

Hexgo
04-30-2014, 04:23 AM
I don't get it.
The response seems to be understandable but in no way related to your issue, or did i miss something?
Anway, can't you just contact hex entertainment support?

Kroan
04-30-2014, 04:25 AM
Goodbye!

Xenavire
04-30-2014, 04:26 AM
The unclaimed plat from the obvious scams, or bought plat? Because as much as it sucks and pains me to say, both of those look like user error, not gameforges (though offering those scams in the first place is not something I agree with.)

I hope you reconsider.

Gorgol
04-30-2014, 04:27 AM
Goodbye

Zomnivore
04-30-2014, 04:30 AM
People did post a few things about how gameforge was a bit suspect as a partner a while back, so there was some preamble to you problem.

I hope their scam hasn't caused you too much trouble, and hopefully don't find yourself to be a victim of identity theft.

AstaSyneri
04-30-2014, 04:35 AM
How do you get "extremely corrupt"? I can understand you want and feel the need to vent, but what is corrupt about this?

It may not be the most efficient support line in the world, but considering they will have quite a few tickets on their hands and their people cannot be up to speed yet - they lack the experience with Hex and need to get into the groove as well. There are still humans behind it.

Of course we lack the content of your original ticket...

RoaRawR
04-30-2014, 04:41 AM
gameforge is not corrupt, just very low standards.

anyone who deals with "survey-payment" or "free stuff only do this offer" is a red flag

ossuary
04-30-2014, 04:53 AM
Can I have your stuff?

Poetic
04-30-2014, 04:54 AM
I'd ask for your stuff but trading isn't live yet :D

I don't think you'll actually quit, but take care!

Ali3nSan
04-30-2014, 04:58 AM
Cory has posted why Hex needs gameforge it's an unfortunate means to get payments working across multi currencies.

Hex pricing has been kept the same even though gameforge must be taking a slice of the pie.

I don't like the freemium option of surveys but it's a small problem in my view.

It's sad to see you go but you must do what you believe in. If Hex can be written off so easily because of the payment vendor chosen then perhaps your heart is not in Hex anymore...

Gorgol
04-30-2014, 05:00 AM
It's sad to see you go but you must do what you believe in. If Hex can be written off so easily because of the payment vendor chosen then perhaps your heart is not in Hex anymore...

One wonders if it ever was...

Xenavire
04-30-2014, 05:10 AM
Can I have your stuff?

He should raffle it off for awkward hugs!

Zomnivore
04-30-2014, 05:17 AM
Much as I'd like free stuff, I advise you to keep your things.

I think you'll find that after a small break you'll feel much better, and if you'd given up your stuff, very regretful.

Mahes
04-30-2014, 05:46 AM
Are we going to take pack bets on when this person comes back??

Gorgol
04-30-2014, 05:50 AM
Yeah, someone needs to get a pool going.

incitfulmonk21
04-30-2014, 06:07 AM
I never understood these posts. Does the op think he is going to rally us to his cause? Does he think the single loss of one player who has unrealistic goals going to get CZE to shutdown everything till it is fixed?

Honestly people who do this just come off as angry vindictive children who say everything is your fault non of it is mine screw you I am going home.

Kami
04-30-2014, 06:51 AM
The OPs personal reasons are valid and I'm not trivializing it; however, this type of thread is not constructive.