PDA

View Full Version : Question About 1 Year of Free Drafts

malloc31
04-30-2014, 03:44 PM
I have the code for the one year of free drafts but haven't redeemed it yet. I would like to wait till drafts are working to redeem it.

Can some one tell me the official stance on if the year of drafts is that they started at beta start, or start when you redeem it? Also, if they don't start till we redeem them; is there an expiration date?

If this hasn't been answered yet can some one from crypto please tell us?

Thanks

Xenavire
04-30-2014, 03:49 PM
I have the code for the one year of free drafts but haven't redeemed it yet. I would like to wait till drafts are working to redeem it.

Can some one tell me the official stance on if the year of drafts is that they started at beta start, or start when you redeem it? Also, if they don't start till we redeem them; is there an expiration date?

If this hasn't been answered yet can some one from crypto please tell us?

Thanks

They start on redemption. No exact date on expiry, but we were told launch at one point. Or launch-ish, at least. I don't think the codes will expire during open beta at least.

panzer
05-01-2014, 07:44 AM
Let's hope not, I don't want to redeem any codes till at least the auction house is up and running.

Xenavire
05-01-2014, 08:42 AM
Let's hope not, I don't want to redeem any codes till at least the auction house is up and running.

Auction house will be in very, very soon, long before any codes will expire.