PDA

View Full Version : More sounds in-game

KiraForce
04-30-2014, 04:11 PM
Currently, the only time you hear sounds is at the start of a new turn, or at the start of the Declare Attack Step. I'm not sure if it is already in the works, but the lack of sounds makes the client just a tad boring. Maybe a sound when summoning and when you actually declare the attack, and when damage is dealt. Also some sounds in the menus would be nice. Just thought I would make a thread for it even though it is probably already going to happen eventually just to have it compiled.

Xenavire
04-30-2014, 04:13 PM
Currently, the only time you hear sounds is at the start of a new turn, or at the start of the Declare Attack Step. I'm not sure if it is already in the works, but the lack of sounds makes the client just a tad boring. Maybe a sound when summoning and when you actually declare the attack, and when damage is dealt. Also some sounds in the menus would be nice. Just thought I would make a thread for it even though it is probably already going to happen eventually just to have it compiled.

We don't know when, but one of the sound guys came in a day or two ago to say there is an upcoming wave of sound improvements. Sadly, no specifics, but it sounds exciting.

SacrificialToast
04-30-2014, 07:33 PM
There are sound effects every time you play a card. You may have disabled sound effects and forgotten about it. A couple sounds still play even when sound effects are disabled, though I'm not sure if it's intentional or not.

EntropyBall
04-30-2014, 07:49 PM

Heh, try attacking with 10+ troops. There is definitely a "damage dealt" sound (its volume is proportional to how much damage you do I think, and can be extremely loud when you are blasting someone).

KiraForce
05-01-2014, 03:15 AM
So I just realized that I had my master volume turned all the way down... I really wonder why...