PDA

View Full Version : Can I just delay using my weekly drafts?

TowelMan
04-30-2014, 06:07 PM
Work has been a bit busy and I want to get more into playing when the single player stuff is released. If I don't use my weekly drafts (i.e. I delay associating the weekly draft code with my account), will I still get all 52 drafts (1 per week)?

Zarien
04-30-2014, 06:09 PM
No. They expire after one week with the exception of the recent tickets being extended because of the tournaments not working.

Edit: Misread, thought you meant if you had already redeemed the code, didn't see the delaying the code part.

Kami
04-30-2014, 06:09 PM
As far as I'm aware, your drafts/week only start after you input the code. The codes to claim this bonus will eventually expire but they'll give you forewarning before it does.

Gwaer
04-30-2014, 06:11 PM
Just to add a majority of two disagreeing opinions, Kami has it exactly right as befitting his station.

If you don't put in the code, you will get the full year starting from the time you do put it in. However, those codes are only good for a limited time, we don't know exactly when they will expire, but I imagine it will be a few months at minimum, Either way keep your eyes open for announcements about it on the forums.

Zarien
04-30-2014, 06:32 PM
Yeah sorry. I misread your original post and thought you meant if you just didn't use the draft ticket every week. Didn't see the part about redeeming the code. Was multitasking playing hearthstone and waiting for the servers to come up.

jasta85
04-30-2014, 06:39 PM
are the weekly drafts you get the red ones that have the expiration date on them?

Daer
04-30-2014, 06:41 PM
Yes