PDA

View Full Version : Bug: Lixil the Deathless DIED

jpfrancum
04-30-2014, 08:06 PM
Your Display Name: StoHelit
Bug Description: My Lixil 3/3 Invincible died in battle

Steps to Reproduce: Was battling against LeMew's Shin'Hare deck and he blocked one of my attacks with a combination of Battle Hoppers (he had two towers in play so they were all 2/1). But Lixil took damage and died :confused:

Frequency: Once tonight

Additional Information: I think all the Battle Hoppers assigned to Lixil were green

AswanJaguar
04-30-2014, 08:19 PM
It's important to note that Lixil has a conditional Invincibility. You need to have one of every threshold in order for her to be Invincible, that's why the thresholds are listed with a colon in front of the keyword.

jpfrancum
04-30-2014, 08:25 PM
It's important to note that Lixil has a conditional Invincibility. You need to have one of every threshold in order for her to be Invincible, that's why the thresholds are listed with a colon in front of the keyword.

Oh crap so if I understand this correctly I misread the card and she was immune to every color but green as I had no green Threshhold in play?

Gwaer
04-30-2014, 08:36 PM
Anything before a colon is generally a cost or requirement.

Lixil needs one of each threshold to be invincible, also midnight shepherd needs one of each threshold to activate his power. and I think the name is dandilion sprite needs 3 wild threshold to gain flight.

AswanJaguar
04-30-2014, 08:40 PM
You either meet all the prerequisites or you don't, so she will either be mortal or invincible. She won't get invincibility to different shards if you only have those shards in play.

jpfrancum
04-30-2014, 08:46 PM
You either meet all the prerequisites or you don't, so she will either be mortal or invincible. She won't get invincibility to different shards if you only have those shards in play.

Ah, okay that makes much more sense now. Is there a web link that explains some of these things? I don't want to erroneously report another bug that turn out to be my misunderstanding of the rules :( THanks

AswanJaguar
04-30-2014, 08:51 PM
The best resource we have at the moment is probably the quick start guide (http://f31812b0b389f16c3943-bb9edd4f1582b9b60c1682bd9d280aa0.r48.cf2.rackcdn.c om/HEX_QuickStartGuide.pdf).

Gwaer
04-30-2014, 08:52 PM
There's a couple of things;
Here's the faq, https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8X_K_7MNyPZVkdJNEFSdU9DZVk/edit?usp=sharing

^and the quick start guide up there.