PDA

View Full Version : Bug: Cards not displaying properly list in text

jpfrancum
04-30-2014, 08:13 PM
Your Display Name: StoHelit

Bug Description: Some of the cards are not displaying properly since this evenings login.

My Saphire shards play fine but no art shows both in Deck building and in actual play they are just big blank white rectangles. Effect persists on zoom in. Also when I get to draw X cards from deck the Saphire is still white nothing.

Extinction: Looks fine in play but when I zoom the card in game the card gets some sort of wipe effect (from left to right) that replaces the art with a transparent view of the battle area and has some tiny text scattered across the art area (I can't make it out but its akin to the old arcade boot screens). Does not seem to happen in deck construction

Frequency: 4 games in a row (two against AI and two against LeMew)

Additional Information: Cards resolve fine just seems to affect the art

Xenavire
05-01-2014, 03:36 AM
Sounds like you have some corrupted card image data (quite a common issue.)

I think the file location is hex/data/cards (I am not at my PC to check.) Delete the cards you know are screwy, and then go into the card manager. They should be fixed.

If you still have problems after doing this a few times, come back and update this thread.

jpfrancum
05-01-2014, 11:40 AM
Cool thanks for the tip. Seem to be working fine now. I loaded up today and just played and it seems to have fixed itself (maybe during loading).