PDA

View Full Version : Gamescon: Europe's biggest gaming convention. Will Hex be there?

Kroan
05-01-2014, 04:01 AM
So, with GameForge being a partner of CZE and trying to get this game to gamers, can we expect Hex to make an appearance on GamesCon? :)

Xenavire
05-01-2014, 04:30 AM
Up in the air I would guess. They didn't make it last year, and I am sure they would have been had they had time. I forsee a lack of time this year as well.

Although if Hex was confirmed this year, I would be there in a heartbeat, even considering how dissapointing last year was. The only good booth was the 3DS booth from nintendo.

ossuary
05-01-2014, 04:33 AM
I wouldn't count on it. They're in turbo mode trying to get the client ready for public consumption, they probably can't afford the time or the money or the resources to go to Europe right now.

Kroan
05-01-2014, 04:53 AM
Not saying CZE should be there, but GameForge might be there anyway for other games. Maybe they'll have some Hex-promotions up as well, right?

Just checked, and GameForge has two area's according to the official gamescon site:

Gameforge AG Germany
04.2 business area
A041 B032
09.1 entertainment area
A040

I think GamesCon might be one of the better opportunities to promote the game in Europe with relative little investment.