PDA

View Full Version : What I Believe Should Be Understood About Hex Currently

Revoluketion
05-01-2014, 08:17 AM
For those of you who don't know today is 5/1/2014 for the record =P

So I don't post in the forums often but I would like to address my current concerns about what is being misunderstood.

Currently we are in beta very early beta..in fact most games probably wouldn't even bring this beta into the light of day for the community under normal circumstances. (I'm going under the assumption that most everyone has not taken part in an alpha before) alpha should not be address as where all the bugs should have been solved. In fact Beta testing is where a lot of bugs are generally uncovered. You are not forced to spend money in beta..if you are upset about the product in beta then wait for full release..THAT is when it is acceptable to complain about bugs. For now bugs should be tolerated and addressed so that they may be removed.

You did not buy into beta to play a complete game or maybe you did but that was a pipe dream..If you believe you are entitled to a full game with full features it is just not a reality. Features will be added when they are ready, some features that seem like they should be implemented already are not because there are more important core elements to be added. Yes draft (and tournaments alike) being down is extremely upsetting, however they shouldn't be expected to be up. This is why we are here to strain the servers and break things, find the bugs and call awareness so that they will be fixed. Again if you want a finished game then you'll have to wait. I promise it isn't that hard if you focus your time elsewhere. Let's not attack CZE because we are impatient, they are producing a phenomenal game with a small development crew. They are creating something entirely new with the pve and that takes time..most of us don't even know what coding is and how difficult it is to produce a game.

In part..I believe there are some angry threads here that seem to me to be unwarranted. Really they are just creating a toxic atmosphere, and I for one would love this community of people to work towards being a kind, understanding and helping group of individuals.

-Revo

bojanglesz
05-01-2014, 08:29 AM
So basically what everyone else is saying

Revoluketion
05-01-2014, 08:30 AM
Oh bojanglesz :P yoouuuuuu.
yup what everyone else is saying! But clearly you aren't saying it loud enough because I am frequent on the forums and see a minimal amount!

Westane
05-01-2014, 08:33 AM
I don't like advertising but you really need to read my thread again... like... actually read it this time... like... all the words and everything.

Revoluketion
05-01-2014, 08:43 AM
I don't like advertising but you really need to read my thread again... like... actually read it this time... like... all the words and everything.

I did read it! I saw the end of your post I saw that you said that you love the game and that you love the development team! I get that! But I disagree with your first three points. In my honest opinion it's just a bit over the top!

Westane
05-01-2014, 08:44 AM
Can't blame me for trying, Poe wins another one!

GatticusFinch
05-01-2014, 08:45 AM

Gwaer
05-01-2014, 08:50 AM
Westane's thread was satire, is what he and everyone else is trying to tell you =)

Revoluketion
05-01-2014, 08:53 AM
ahhhhh! gwaer! see now there is a helpful hand =P, for those of you who don't know me I am not the most observant person when It comes to sarcasm and satire. Thank you my friend

Xenavire
05-01-2014, 09:08 AM

Do you mind if I give you a booster? Because that image is excellent, and I am in a giving mood.

Ravenclaw
05-01-2014, 09:12 AM
Very good post Revoluketion! :)

Revoluketion
05-01-2014, 09:16 AM
Very good post Revoluketion! :)

Thanks Ravenclaw! I know that I missed the satire of someones thread..but that doesn't dismiss my post I don't think! Not everyone responds well to satire =P

maniza
05-01-2014, 04:50 PM
to me it is amazing just how many ppl just dont get this. thanks for this post.

styk182
05-01-2014, 04:58 PM
That post was oberaffengeil!!

Revoluketion
05-01-2014, 08:27 PM
HAha Styk! Oberaffengeil! thanks buddy!
Also I'm glad you agree maniza ^_^

Khazrakh
05-01-2014, 11:36 PM
That post was oberaffengeil!!

Quoted for truth.