PDA

View Full Version : Slak bkr starter deck?

wasichu
05-01-2014, 12:56 PM
When are slacker backers going to get their bonus starter deck. I only received a code for the 25 packs. This may have been asked already but I haven't seen anything.

Saeijou
05-01-2014, 12:57 PM
"soon" or "in a future patch"
take the answer you wish ;)

halfwing
05-01-2014, 02:47 PM
I asked in chat. Its not given out yet. They changed it for other backers to be "You get one of each deck" so it was easy for them to distribute them, but SB still only gets the 1 extra, so its gonna be a bit. Its lower priority then having a working game, which is pretty understandable I think. We should be getting them soon though.

deathandtexas
05-01-2014, 03:11 PM
"Soon" which could mean tomorrow or it could mean 2016. Queue Xenavire coming in to tell you you're lucky to have even the 25 packs and you should count your lucky stars you even have the opportunity to play such a flawless game. ;)

Xenavire
05-01-2014, 03:58 PM
"Soon" which could mean tomorrow or it could mean 2016. Queue Xenavire coming in to tell you you're lucky to have even the 25 packs and you should count your lucky stars you even have the opportunity to play such a flawless game. ;)

Now why would I do that? I prefer people to be upbeat and positive about the game, but I would never say they are 'lucky to have the opportunity to play' - they helped kickstart the game, they all earned their way in, regardless of the amount. :)

And I don't see a reason to point out that this person has less packs and could be seen as 'less important'. I have seen wasichu being pretty awesome, and he is at least as active as anyone who kicked a non-slacker tier.

joseph5185
05-01-2014, 10:03 PM
I'm late Xenaire, but congratz on surpassing 5,000 posts.. I'm impressed lol..

Anyway, my girlfriend is also a SB so hopefully "soon" as in today! or sometime this month. I help her out. I mean I'm giving her 2 primals... so I think she will be alright.

Xenavire
05-02-2014, 08:58 AM
I'm late Xenaire, but congratz on surpassing 5,000 posts.. I'm impressed lol..

Anyway, my girlfriend is also a SB so hopefully "soon" as in today! or sometime this month. I help her out. I mean I'm giving her 2 primals... so I think she will be alright.

Thanks! Thats nice of you, I did the same thing for my fiancee - she only had a squire tier, and I am giving her a whole bunch of boosters from my king tier. I am sad I only got 3 primals though, but we get at least 1 each, which is enough.