PDA

View Full Version : Exam is over you may now turn on drafting :)

Ali3nSan
05-01-2014, 11:28 PM
I was so worried that when the beta came out last week I wouldn't be able to study. But thanks to Cory he made sure I stayed on the straight and narrow :)

Just letting Cory know he has nothing left to worry about exam is over so you may now flick on the servers :p

Rapkannibale
05-02-2014, 12:10 AM
Haha. See, if you look hard enough there is a positive aspect to everything.

You heard the man (apologies just assuming here) Cory, turn drafting back on! ;)

mach
05-02-2014, 12:26 AM
No, they need to wait until at least May 11 so we get to see Xenavire eat his hat.

I mean, so they can be extra sure the servers are rock-solid. Yea, that's it.

GPrime
05-02-2014, 02:31 AM
I feel the same way. I'm stuck at work on a 10 on, 2 off (12h shifts) basis for two months and it just so happens my first two off is this weekend. Feels nice that I haven't really missed anything while I couldn't play, but I'd love for drafts to be working when I can. =)

Xenavire
05-02-2014, 03:18 AM
No, they need to wait until at least May 11 so we get to see Xenavire eat his hat.

I mean, so they can be extra sure the servers are rock-solid. Yea, that's it.

You know I will find a loophole if it gets that bad - like eating a paper hat, or baking a bread/meat based hat. :p

That said, I will stream it, which requires me buying a webcam, so I will still be punished. *pats poor wallet.*