PDA

View Full Version : Oops, i have two beta invites and i have no friends!

Lagenfart
05-02-2014, 09:18 AM
To all you LUCKY LUCKY HEX players!

I'm a 20 year old, unimaginably attractive grill with excellent heat dispensing capabilities. However, it would seem that i have not been blessed with much luck. I've placed my submission hoping to get an invite to the beta many months back, but unfortunately i did not get chosen.

I still have not given up all hope though! HEX has become an addiction almost, and i can never play Hearthstone or even think about Duels of Champions the same again. The amount of time i've spent watching Youtube videos about the game and reading about the many unique mechanics HEX has to offer has effectively rendered all other TCG's irrelevant (save Magic because that's all i have left). I realize this may seem extremely unlikely, but if there is anyone out there that perhaps has an extra beta invite that they don't have plans of activating please do let me know and i'd be eternally grateful!

Thank you!

P.S I'm not really a grill ;).

DirtFarmer
05-02-2014, 11:34 AM
Man I was soo excited when you said you were a grill. I already pulled some patties out of the freezer, now I cant have a cheese burger :(

nicosharp
05-02-2014, 12:42 PM
A 20 year old Grill. I hope you've been covered.

Lagenfart
05-02-2014, 04:18 PM
Hahaha, my apologies! I had to get the crowds attention somehow. :p

And no, unfortunately i have not been. The wait continues. :( *off to youtube to fuel my envy*

mudkip
05-02-2014, 04:29 PM
The title and post is confusing. Do you want to give away or receive a beta invite?

Lagenfart
05-02-2014, 04:45 PM
RECEIVE! I can see how the title may be a little misleading, but i thought it's quite clear from the post itself that i'm putting out a request to a kind soul for an extra beta invite and not actually offering the invite myself. :S

Showsni
05-02-2014, 04:54 PM
Hmm, looks like some good news for you from today's update:

Additionally, we want to support our Twitch streamers and fan websites. If you are an active streamer or run an active fan website, please email HEXMedia and we’ll put you on a list to receive promotional keys to help you grow your audience.

So, try and get in with all the Hex streamers and you might be able to win a key!

Lagenfart
05-02-2014, 05:43 PM
Ah wicked! Guess it's time i started stalking twitch streams. Thanks for the info Showsni! :D

Xenavire
05-02-2014, 05:49 PM
Hoping I get a few keys to gift - I am trying to gain viewers and site visits, but it hasn't been fast at least. :p

Lagenfart
05-02-2014, 05:57 PM
Ignoring the fact that i have a vested interest in you getting the gift keys :P, i genuinely do hope your viewers pick up! HEX is such a fun game to watch and i personally feel that it should receive just the same amount of attention on twitch as the other big guns. Good luck! :D

Xenavire
05-02-2014, 06:04 PM
Ignoring the fact that i have a vested interest in you getting the gift keys :P, i genuinely do hope your viewers pick up! HEX is such a fun game to watch and i personally feel that it should receive just the same amount of attention on twitch as the other big guns. Good luck! :D

Thanks haha. I might try tweaking some of my mediocre decks and playing/streaming this weekend, but it is too bad about drafts. :p