PDA

View Full Version : First VIP Tournament

Hexgo
05-03-2014, 05:44 AM
Don't want to stress anyone here...:)

But I was just wondering if there will be a tournament for the VIP subscribers this (actually last) month and how it will look like.

It says monthly, what does this exactly mean? There are alot of people who subscribed last month. Is it like one time in the month like a draft ticket, or all VIP come together at a dedicated time? (US/EU?)

What type will it be?

Whats the cost of it?

Maybe most important: when we will get info about it?
The thing is a torunament takes alot of time and would be nice if we had some info so we all can plan our live around HEX abit better

... :-)

jtatta
05-03-2014, 06:53 AM
Well they haven't actually even started the VIP program yet officially so I don't think this will happen for at least a month. I'm interested to know when they do start though so I'll follow the thread.

- John

Xenavire
05-03-2014, 06:56 AM
Well they haven't actually even started the VIP program yet officially so I don't think this will happen for at least a month. I'm interested to know when they do start though so I'll follow the thread.

- John

People can officially buy into it, so that is incorrect - the Kickstarter free months has not happened yet, which is entirely separate.

But a month has not passed, so we don't have to have one for April, only for May (or I would assume so). Getting info would be nice, but my guess is all the tourney entries will stack up until they have it running, and then they will burn through a bunch in concurrent weeks until they catch up.

Cernz
05-03-2014, 07:12 AM
HEXRex told in chat today, that VIP is not live ATM, you can buy but it is not active.

Khazrakh
05-03-2014, 07:21 AM
HEXRex told in chat today, that VIP is not live ATM, you can buy but it is not active.

I got a booster the second I bought VIP, that's not exactly what I'd describe as not being active ;)

Cernz
05-03-2014, 07:25 AM
hmpf than i have to subscribe asap ;) thanks for the info.

Maybe a dev can make a post about the actual status?

Gwaer
05-03-2014, 09:03 AM
VIP is not feature complete. It gets you a booster immediately when you subscribe, yes. It may not however keep giving you boosters yet. And they definitely can't do VIP only tournaments yet. Because they can't do any tournaments yet. It might be a while before the first VIP tourney.

TJTaylor
05-03-2014, 10:11 AM
I've already received my second weekly pack. It is definitely active and working.

FlyingMeatchip
05-03-2014, 01:35 PM
I got my second booster last Thursday.

Svenn
05-03-2014, 01:51 PM
Honestly, as long as I get my boosters I'm happy with VIP. I'm still curious how the tournaments are going to work... is it going to be a specific day? Will there be multiple that people are allowed to participate in? Is it a standard draft or constructed or what?

GatticusFinch
05-03-2014, 01:53 PM
Didn't most tiers get VIP access? I haven't seen any extra packs.

Svenn
05-03-2014, 01:54 PM
Didn't most tiers get VIP access? I haven't seen any extra packs.
The backer VIP hasn't started yet. There should be a separate code coming for that some point. Some of us went ahead and just signed up for VIP anyway. I already paid for 3 months. :)

Hexgo
05-05-2014, 02:57 AM
I see they can do no tournaments yet, since tournaments aren't functional yet.
However some info would be much appiriciated. Maybe it comes with the mail carrying the VIP-codes...
Abit sooner would be nice though, since the VIP-Services is allready available throu gameforge.

register50
06-04-2014, 11:50 PM
From mail:
"Welcome to the VIP Programme! Thank you for choosing to become a member.

For your information:
Your membership will run for 1 Month, for which you paid 3.00 EUR.
Every week you receive a new booster pack, plus you can participate in an exclusive tournament every month, with amazing prizes for the winners!"

Where is Vip-Tournament?!

Zophie
06-05-2014, 12:03 AM
From mail:
"Welcome to the VIP Programme! Thank you for choosing to become a member.

For your information:
Your membership will run for 1 Month, for which you paid 3.00 EUR.
Every week you receive a new booster pack, plus you can participate in an exclusive tournament every month, with amazing prizes for the winners!"

Where is Vip-Tournament?!

I hope they at least give us a free draft ticket or something if they aren't doing the exclusive tournaments yet.

Aradon
06-05-2014, 12:09 AM
I believe the tournaments will be on a set date every month, constructed format. They've said that they're tracking the missed VIP tournaments, and will implement them at a later date. This likely means there will be a number of months with two tournaments, to push through the backlog, until everything is caught up to speed.

sukebe
06-05-2014, 01:02 AM
I believe the tournaments will be on a set date every month, constructed format. They've said that they're tracking the missed VIP tournaments, and will implement them at a later date. This likely means there will be a number of months with two tournaments, to push through the backlog, until everything is caught up to speed.

That would make sense. I definitely look forward to them :-)

Bells
06-05-2014, 04:21 AM
It's weird right now but i wouldn't speculate. I'm sure they will get things done right...

I bought a full year of VIP on top of the months i will get as a Backer... i'm getting all the packs i'm suppose to be getting from that, but no Special tournaments (with special prizes) yet...

On one hand, i totally bought the VIP while i was aware that it was not feature complete.

On the other hand, i'm totally not getting 100% of what VIP is supposed to give you because there is no special tournaments yet.

But i don't have any doubts that CZE knows this... so it doesn't bother me to wait and see everything falling in it's proper places.

Yoss
06-05-2014, 08:35 AM
Chark already said they'd make sure VIP people who join early (now, before the VIP tournament etc is up) get some value for it beyond just $1 boosters. We don't know what that means, but maybe some Draft tickets or something.