PDA

View Full Version : wild/diamond deck

aargre
05-03-2014, 07:09 AM
Hey i was hoping to find some professional help in regards to my deck.

I think it has stood up to some pretty heavy hitters but I have no idea why. I just kinda put some cards together to see if they stuck.

Champion: Running Deer

Troops
4x Pack Raptor
3x Princess Victoria
1x Lord Adam, the Powerful
1x Jadiim
1x His Majesty, King Gabriel

Spells
1x Bottled Vitae
2x Incantation of Savagery
1x Oakhenge Ceremony
3x Chlorophyllia
1x Shrine of Prosperity
2x Sliver of the Immortal Spear
4x Soothing Breeze
1x Soul Marble
4x Turbulence
1x Blessing the Fallen
2x Circle of Preservation
1x Crash of Beasts
2x Evolve
1x Solitary Exile
1x Wind of Change
1x Angelic Ascension
1x Onslaught
1x Gigantify

Resources
8x Diamond Shard
4x Shards of Fate
8x Wild Shard

from http://hex.tcgbrowser.com/#!/deck=6218

your honesty is appreciated.

Jyndreytu
05-03-2014, 09:48 AM
The cards that stand out the most to me that I think should be replaced are circle of.preservation, sliver of the immortal spear, and soothing breeze, as well as cutting a turbulence or two. Playing twenty resources is pretty aggressive, so I would suggest adding some as well as maybe adding howling brave. I would also try to find a solid three costing trrop that would take advantage of the lifedrain you get from victoria. A solid body that comes to mind is glimmerglen witch. Im going to assume you don't have access to playsets of rates/lgendaries, but if you do sorry for my assumption. It would help if you posted your green and white rates (and artifacts if you want) and we can go.further from there.

aargre
05-03-2014, 10:10 AM
How about we start here:

http://hex.tcgbrowser.com/#!/cards/collection=14663&pin=8453

Jyndreytu
05-03-2014, 07:11 PM
I would definitely replace the slivers with the cloud knights. Then other cards I would consider adding are 3-4 glimmerglen witch as well as the droo's walkers. Probably can do -4 Soothing Breeze and -2 Turbulence for 4 witches and 2 walkers.

Tinfoil
05-04-2014, 05:55 AM
Agree with the above.

I would also loose Princess Victoria and Blessings of the fallen. I don't think you need that much life. Instead I would add Living Totem, Mystic Spiritwalker and Chaos Key. I would also consider sideboarding Winds of Change to make room for something less situational.

But four Raptors, Jadiim and Gabriel is pretty nice :)