PDA

View Full Version : Replicators Gambit and The Kraken

CrimsonSoul
05-06-2014, 12:10 AM
So if you replicate "The Kraken" after you pull a card back into your hand the tentacles go away. Then if you rep gambit the kraken again (same one) all of the Krakens and the tentacles stay out until you pull card back into your hand then all of the krakens you pulled out and all of the tentacles they had out get destroyed but you have a kraken with 2 gambits in your hand (for 12 copies) you put that out and then you have all those krakens and all those tentacles out and the same thing if you rep gambit that kraken all of those krakens and tentacles stay on the board until you pull a card back into your hand then they all get destroyed again but you hae 18 copies the next time you play it for 152 tentacles on the board. When this happen the game gets so laggy you can barely play. I haven't tried it with the Kraken replicated 4 times because the board was so small at that point I couldn't see what I was doing. but I did have 19 152/152 cards

http://filthysavages.com/index.php?attachments/repgambitkraken-png.19/

Voormas
05-06-2014, 03:26 AM
That sounds about right? The Gambit Resolves (drawing a card) then the Kraken 'leaves play' ability resolves which voids all the tentacles (making all the replica Krakens in play 0/0), then you can keep gambit-ing that same Kraken giving it the gambit text each time

CrimsonSoul
05-06-2014, 05:15 AM
Now that you put it that way yeah I see what you mean because they are all 0/0 then... I'm an idiot. Carry on.

Deathfog
05-10-2014, 08:42 AM
You'd think Kraken would be unique due to how many troops he spawns.

Xenavire
05-10-2014, 09:45 AM
You'd think Kraken would be unique due to how many troops he spawns.

It is. Replicas intentionally remove unique. Mimic and Replicators gambit are the only ways to get more Krakens (although technically some clever plays could get you Dopplegadget versions too.)