PDA

View Full Version : brand new??

removalowner
05-06-2014, 12:07 PM
Hi there

I am brand new to all this with hex. you guys converted me from mtgo. i was looking over the kick starter but unfortunately I'm like a year too late whoops. can some one tell me whats going on with the beta. do we have to sign up for a list or something. or is there a set open beta time, I'm not too sure. or do we get keys from somewhere like we did during wildstar or dota 2??

any help would be greatly appreciated. Im so exicted about this game??

thanks in advance for people who help me out

ossuary
05-06-2014, 12:13 PM
Go to hextcg.com and click the Closed Beta button. You can enter your email there to be notified when they start inviting more players into the beta. You might also try looking for people on these forums who stream on twitch, CZE has started giving some of them extra beta keys to give away to drum up traffic and interest.

removalowner
05-06-2014, 12:26 PM
thanks i guess ill see if anyone has an open beta key here. since i never seem to find anyone streaming hex when i look there. but i did sign up like you said so hopefully it comes soon hehe

Daer
05-06-2014, 12:36 PM
I think the plan was to start sending out keys in a week or two, at least that was what CZE people were saying in chat last week. I assume they'll wait and see how the tournaments hold up.

Unhurtable
05-06-2014, 01:03 PM
Im so exicted about this game??

Is there anyway we could help you answer this question? :)

removalowner
05-06-2014, 01:21 PM
hahahahaha i didnt even realize i put question marks there meant !! instead hehe

Bells
05-06-2014, 01:31 PM
If you wan tto try your luck at early beta keys check the guys that stream on twitch, they usually have the giveaways.

removalowner
05-06-2014, 03:50 PM
yeah i have been looking on twitch streamers but the ones who are on dont have keys yet

QuartZ
05-06-2014, 04:55 PM
450 keys avaible here http://www.esl.eu/eu/new_games/news/241567/ - you need to register
grabbed one for a friend some days ago

removalowner
05-06-2014, 04:57 PM
yeah i went there on suggestion from someone else but they ran out of keys when you go to get one

Tophou
05-07-2014, 05:04 AM
Hello, I'm brand new too. Don't forget to tell us any clues about a beta key, that would be nice of you (excuse my poor english, I'm french)

removalowner
05-07-2014, 06:16 AM
sweet
us newbies got to stick together tophou. we will conquer all the hardcore backers with are not enough knowledge of the game hehe

jimmywolf
05-07-2014, 07:21 AM
it nice too see new faces interested in the game, sadly i have no way help you get into beta but i do look forward too see you guys around when you do get in!

just a note for anyone interested in the game or even get into beta their will be bugs an issues it beta the full game will be much bigger an better, their releasing it in parts since their a small company. it taking little longer for them to complete things but in the end it will be worth it

Tophou
05-07-2014, 09:01 AM
Sure, for me this game will have a great success in the future, wiz of the co.. have to be upset ;)

removalowner
05-07-2014, 09:27 AM
hooray
i got a key fromwebber the last one he had. the game is awesome if you want to add me in game it webb of webb