PDA

View Full Version : Guilds in PvE

ZackBlade
05-06-2014, 01:03 PM
Hello, not sure if this has been answered but I wanted to know if once PvE is released, like WoW, will a guild have to be of the same faction?(underworld / ardent) Seems weird as cards are not exclusive to races but, for raids and such I just wanted to check.

Yoss
05-06-2014, 01:06 PM
Accounts are not bound to factions any more, as far as I know.

Bells
05-06-2014, 01:32 PM
I'm curious to see how the Dynamic of factions operation with the PVE, Raids and GUilds.... we didn't have a lot of info on that...

ZackBlade
05-06-2014, 02:00 PM
No kidding lol I love the Shin' but if I can't play around with other faction cards or something like hearthstone I'll be sad haha.

ZackBlade
05-06-2014, 02:08 PM
Thanks for the info Yoss!!

Yoss
05-06-2014, 02:11 PM
Thanks for the info Yoss!!

I could be wrong. We know precious little about PvE and how account/keep/character structure works.

Idus
05-06-2014, 02:29 PM
Yeah I think the last we heard about factions was in an interview with Cory, back around August(?). Even at that time, I don't think even he was particularly clear how factions would work, and I think their stance had already changed a couple of times since the kick starter.

Given the elapsed time since, I think all we can say for now is that there will be factions. Everything else is up in the air.

Zzasikar
05-06-2014, 03:44 PM
I looked this up about a week ago for a friend. The last relevant information on factions that I could find stated that there would be multiple faction choices throughout the PvE campaign and when you make a choice on a character you can never access the cards from the factions you did not choose on that character. However, you can have multiple characters on one account so you will always be able to access different combinations of the cards as long as you are willing to play through the campaign again on another character (presumably). I looked for guild related stuff too but could find very little information on it.

Of course, this was all months and months ago so I wouldn't be surprised if everything in this post was useless outdated info. Haha.