PDA

View Full Version : Survival of the Fittest + Blocking

Kroan
05-06-2014, 04:02 PM
Hey,

situations is as followed. Attacking with my Honey Cap (4/4), opponent blocks with Pterobot (3/5), Pterobot (3/5), Worker Bot (1/1), Worker Bot (1/1) and a Vine Trap (2/4).

Before damage (response on declare attackers) I play survival of the fittest targeting my Honey Cap and his Pterobot. The spell resolves and his Pterobot is now a 3/1 and my Honey Cap 4/1.

The screen comes up to sort blockers, but the damaged 3/1 is not among the troops anymore.

You can see the bug happening here (26m00s)
http://www.twitch.tv/kroannl/b/526477429

Really unfortunate, cause the game might have developed different then. :(

EDIT: After rewatching the video I notice that he only blocks with one of his Pterobots. I ordered the troops not in a right way, cause the Pterobot showed up without damage in the sort window. So it's not really a bug, but a graphical inconsistency that confused me. Would be nice if that would be fixed.

(In other news the way blockers are shown is really bad and makes it hard to see who is blocking what)

ossuary
05-06-2014, 04:17 PM
Huh... so battling removed the target troop as a blocker, but didn't remove yours as an attacker. That's bizarre! :)

Kroan
05-06-2014, 04:19 PM
Huh... so battling removed the target troop as a blocker, but didn't remove yours as an attacker. That's bizarre! :)
I updated my post, since it was more of a visual problem than a real bug. Had to actually rewatch the video twice to see it.