PDA

View Full Version : Accidentally bought a Starter deck, because of no purchase confirmation

hacky
05-06-2014, 07:34 PM
There's no purchase confirmation when one clicks "Buy 1" in the store, as I found out the hard way when I accidentally purchased a Dwarf starter instead of moving my chat window like I was intending.

I put in a ticket to get that starter deck refunded (don't need a 5th copy of the dwarf starter heh), but there should be SOME confirmation in the store before I accidentally blow 1000 platinum. :)

EDIT: Let's follow the template

Your Display Name:
Hacky

Bug Description:
No confirmation comes up for store purchases - one click purchases something! Prone to accidental clicking.

Steps to Reproduce:
1) Have Plat
2) Click Buy 1 Dwarf Starter
3) Notice no confirmation (do you want to purchase?) dialog and the purchase goes through

Frequency:
1 out of 1 (not trying it again with my own plat...)

Additional Information:
Already submitted ticket via support for refund. :)

Pheelon
05-07-2014, 10:35 AM
did something like this too (bought a Orc Starter) but chalked it up to me klicking too much - and since some cards there are okish i left it alone (no support ticket) - but yeah a confirmation should be added!

Isn't a probleem with packs since you still have to choose how many

Yoss
05-07-2014, 10:42 AM
Wow that sucks. *poof* We just took your money.

ossuary
05-07-2014, 11:05 AM
I mentioned this when they first turned on the store in alpha, I assumed we were going to get some updates to the UI before we were using real money. VERY disappointed to be monetized with no purchase confirmation; that's extremely poor UI.