PDA

View Full Version : Bug during draft.

Zomnivore
05-07-2014, 02:30 AM
Hello, I figured seeing as how gameforge and you guys are two separate entities and that data sharing channels might be a bit sluggish I aughta put this bug report here too.

During draft I picked all my cards, and what not, submitted my deck, and then tried fiddling with the deck tools that show you test draws among other things.

When I clicked ratios the whole thing crashed and I got a message requesting that I send in the report and what not.

Then I tried to re-connect (as it closed out the client) and get back in, it said I was eliminated and I quite rightly frowned.

I then looked at my inventory and saw that I had 9 tickets and 90 packs (5 packs of which were from drafting like a boss day 1, and winning :D ), all of which I had before, I clicked the draft. I re logged and exited several times and this didn't change. Next I waited for the draft to end (was easy watching mythicfishmom pro streamer made it up to 100 viewers pretty legit). It finished and I saw who the winner was (bugger all if I can remember) and then I re-checked my inventory to see if it had taken the cards or packs then.

It hadn't.

Full disclosure I got to draft the first day drafts were open and used a red ticket, this time I didn't see any red ticket in my inventory (I've had several opportunities to refresh so thats not it) if you guys gave me a ticket for last weeks draft expiring, when I'd actually gotten to use it, and I couldn't see it, I don't know. Either way I was rare drafting like a boss got 10 rares, and a probably ok shin'hare deck so its not like I was totally trying hard core to win. Still I figured eh, due diligence and what not.

I personally don't know if there's any sort of personal information in the bug report so I'm not going to post that here, but if you guys give me the go ahead that thats not going to harm me I'll post it with an attachment (for some reason the files were 'too large' in the support ticket thing @gameforges thingummy).

Abiogenesis in game...because why would you ever need to know what account I was on pfft duh :)

EntropyBall
05-07-2014, 08:48 AM
Did it give you the gold for participating in the draft?

Zomnivore
05-07-2014, 10:18 AM
Yes, I got gold. 5k

Zomnivore
05-08-2014, 11:56 AM
This bug has reoccurred.

I've zipped the files and tried submitting them to Gameforge, but the darn thing isn't working...and they're well undersized zipped.

This time around, I've for sure lost a ticket.