PDA

View Full Version : Draft Picking Bug

Ariamaki
05-08-2014, 12:52 PM
Reference game: Draft #10355, second to last pick in Pack 2 is a specific example, player Ariamaki.

There is a frequent bug where the game will not register your picks, and if the timer runs out, will pick a random card instead of your highlighted "preferred" card ((assuming you actually have this system implemented. It certainly looks like it is)). Game seems less likely to respond to picks in a timely manner as the timer is lower, with the game being almost entirely unresponsive in the last 3 picks. Even in other picks, the game takes upwards of 10 seconds to actually "select" a card after it has been double-clicked.

Yoss
05-08-2014, 12:57 PM
Highlighted picking is not implemented yet, but is a confirmed future update. You have to either double-click or drag-n-drop.

Niedar
05-08-2014, 01:02 PM
Wow. Maybe they should have disabled highlighting then.

Marsden
05-08-2014, 01:05 PM
I'd not even have realised just highlighting a card would pick it. I guess that's a MTGO thing?

Xenavire
05-08-2014, 07:16 PM
Highlighted picking is not implemented yet, but is a confirmed future update. You have to either double-click or drag-n-drop.

Actually I am fairly sure that it is already in. I am almost positive that I have used it several times correctly, but I may be mistaken because I always pick quickly.

Chark
05-08-2014, 11:39 PM

This is not true. Highlighting does pick the highlighted card when the timer expires.

Yoss
05-09-2014, 03:23 PM
This is not true. Highlighting does pick the highlighted card when the timer expires.

Oh really? Good to know it's implemented. I guess the OP is a true bug then.