PDA

View Full Version : Feature Request: Starter Deck configurator

Patrigan
05-08-2014, 01:32 PM
Small feature request: The possibility to select one of the existing starter decks and automatically get a saved copy in your saved decklists IF you possess the necessary cards.

The reason:
I'm currently not removing my starter decks so that I can start the PvE experience freshly. I might even want to do this multiple times, so that I can experience the start with multiple starter decks.

Compare it to rolling a new character in an MMO like WoW. You might choose another race to experience the other starting zones.

It's something fairly simple, since they already have a very similar "system" in place when buying a starter deck.

What do you guys think?

Yoss
05-08-2014, 01:39 PM
As long as the Store provides deck lists for every starter deck ever sold (or given as rewards), this seems like a rather low priority QoL udpate. Not a bad idea, but would not be implemented any time soon.

Patrigan
05-08-2014, 01:51 PM
As long as the Store provides deck lists for every starter deck ever sold (or given as rewards), this seems like a rather low priority QoL udpate. Not a bad idea, but would not be implemented any time soon.

Who's talking about soon? oO I want it for PvE and that's still a ways off xD So there's time :p Be more constructive!