PDA

View Full Version : Chest rolling 3x red symbol

skalla
05-08-2014, 02:34 PM
Hi

Awesome that drafts are up.. i got amazing picks and won the first tourney i played :)

So i wnet to roll my chests and this happened:
I got a roll of 3x red symbol on a common chest and got a message something like: kishmet fate does not exist, no reward at the moment...
Does that mean the chest is flagged for getting upgraded later or does it mean nothing is won at all?

/Skarild

ossuary
05-08-2014, 03:21 PM
what symbols were they? Each set of symbols do something in particular, and getting a different color can change the reward to a better version (red icons) or award you extra gold (gold icons) - but we would need to know what the symbols were that you got to know what should have happened.

LLCoolDave
05-08-2014, 03:58 PM
I also had a spin of 3 mismatched red symbols for an upgrade to my reward of nothing at all. Feels a bit cruel to me that that can happen.

Yoss
05-08-2014, 04:03 PM
I also had a spin of 3 mismatched red symbols for an upgrade to my reward of nothing at all. Feels a bit cruel to me that that can happen.

Standard practice for slot machines. "I almost won!"

ossuary
05-08-2014, 06:52 PM
Yeah, pretty much. Upgraded nothing is still nothing. :)

Chark
05-08-2014, 11:42 PM
3 different red icons is a failed outcome. We are going to make the description in the UI better and also actually remove that as a possible display outcome for a failed spin in the future patch.

skalla
05-09-2014, 03:21 AM
okay so it was supposed to happen that way... thx for the answer chark

ossuary
05-09-2014, 04:36 AM
Chark (or someone), at some point could we please get some clarification on what the upgraded version of each prize is? It's hard to know if we're getting the right reward since it doesn't tell you anywhere what the upgraded version is supposed to be. :)

For example, I had no idea that getting a red upgrade on a PVE equipment spin (and presumably several others as well) meant you no longer got a paid spin - the booster apparently replaces the paid spin part of the prize? I only found out because someone mentioned a CZE employee said so in chat.

Daer
05-09-2014, 06:23 AM
Yeah I had spin that would let me spin again but since the symbols were all red I couldn't spin.

Sereaphim
05-09-2014, 06:40 AM
Chark (or someone), at some point could we please get some clarification on what the upgraded version of each prize is? It's hard to know if we're getting the right reward since it doesn't tell you anywhere what the upgraded version is supposed to be. :)

For example, I had no idea that getting a red upgrade on a PVE equipment spin (and presumably several others as well) meant you no longer got a paid spin - the booster apparently replaces the paid spin part of the prize? I only found out because someone mentioned a CZE employee said so in chat.

I reported this bug already here:
http://forums.cryptozoic.com/showthread.php?t=35466

You get no "paid spin" if all your 3 symbols are red or yellow.

Chark
05-09-2014, 11:16 AM

The messaging in game needs a pass. The outcomes are:

If you get 3 of the same red icon, you receive alternate prizes (not a strict upgrade)
If you get 1-2 of the same gold icon, you receive gold
If you get 3 of the same gold icon, you receive alternate prizes (not a strict upgrade) and gold

Sorry for the confusing messaging in game.

ossuary
05-09-2014, 11:57 AM
Thanks for the clarification. I see we have more documentation work to do to start figuring out these percentages and alternate prizes. :)

Any chance of having it so that if you get 3x red or gold, it includes the paid respin as well if the non-upgraded version would have had one?

Sereaphim
05-09-2014, 02:25 PM
The messaging in game needs a pass. The outcomes are:

If you get 3 of the same red icon, you receive alternate prizes (not a strict upgrade)
If you get 1-2 of the same gold icon, you receive gold
If you get 3 of the same gold icon, you receive alternate prizes (not a strict upgrade) and gold

Sorry for the confusing messaging in game.

It feels more like a punishment to get 3 of the same color because i can no longer spin after.

Gwaer
05-09-2014, 02:27 PM
Unless the alt reward is real good.