PDA

View Full Version : Draft Bug: Forgetting To Save Original Deck

Arkenstone
05-08-2014, 04:36 PM
I had the misfortune of coming across this bug today in one of my tournys. I drafted my deck, sorted it into 40 cards, but neglected to press save and continue. Upon moving to the match screen I see that my deck has 145 cards in it, and I instantly realised the mistake I had made. I conceded game one and speed-built my deck, setting my champion to bertram as originally intended.

Upon zoning into game two, I had my 40 card deck, but the white +1/+1 champion. Thankfully I still won my games, bt problems continued. In the first game of round 2, I had 0 cards in my library and when I attempted to draw my opening hand, I lost. Again I sideboarded, but was unable to change my champion.

Finally, while waiting for round 3, I noticed the reserves button, and altered my deck in there. I went into the finals with my chosen champion for the first time all tourny, and ended up winning!

Maybe auto-saving the selected deck before the first round starts could solve this problem?

Tension
05-10-2014, 12:46 AM
This exact same thing happened to me, except that when I went to sideboard, my deck was still where I left it when I was building it before the first duel. So I saved it, but when the game started, my champion also reverted from Zared to Palamedes, unfortunately costing me the match. Should I submit a ticket about this?

Also, I agree in saying that auto-saving the selected deck before the first round starts can solve this problem.