PDA

View Full Version : No steadfast troop attack animation

juggernaut
05-08-2014, 07:51 PM
Your Display Name: Varadrim
Bug Description: No steadfast troop animation upon attack
Steps to Reproduce: Unknown, had been working when just one steadfast troop attacked
Frequency: Unknown
Additional Information: Very cluttered board, there were several non-steadfast troops that clearly exhausted to tap as well.

Draft Queue 10495, Round 1, Game 3 vs. Kubush

AswanJaguar
05-08-2014, 07:54 PM
To clarify, are you expecting the Steadfast troop to exhaust momentarily to show that it's attacking or are you expecting it to move forward slightly? The latter is what Steadfast troops do to show that they are attacking.

juggernaut
05-09-2014, 02:09 PM
Aswan, I don't expect the troop to do as you say. However, when the battlefield is as cluttered as it was last night (many creatures on each side), the blue arc line indicating that the troop is attacking my champion that usually shows up did not and with 8+ creatures per side it was impossible to tell that they were pushed forward a bit - especially because they had flying as well.

AswanJaguar
05-09-2014, 02:40 PM
Ah, so perhaps making easier to visually distinguish which troops are attacking would be helpful when there's a bunch of troops on the board. Hopefully there's something in the works for this.

juggernaut
05-09-2014, 02:48 PM
Usually the blue line to the champion is a giveaway - I have noticed it not show up at times and last night during the draft it was an inopportune time to do so.