PDA

View Full Version : Sleeve Disappear

Jacklau89
05-09-2014, 07:13 AM
In short I found some of my previously owned sleeves (i.e. the Dragon Lord sleeve, the Primal sleeve and the Immortal sleeve) are missing and lost without explanation. I am NOT referring to the duplicate copy as both copies of my Dragon Lord sleeve disappear.

Producer sleeve is still here though. Weird. Guess it really wish me to pick him instead:p

hammer
05-09-2014, 07:23 AM
In short I found some of my previously owned sleeves (i.e. the Dragon Lord sleeve, the Primal sleeve and the Immortal sleeve) are missing and lost without explanation. I am NOT referring to the duplicate copy as both copies of my Dragon Lord sleeve disappear.

Producer sleeve is still here though. Weird. Guess it really wish me to pick him instead:p

Looking at the kickstarter page, the Producer tier was never meant to get any of the sleeves associated with the $1000-$5000 tiers so I suspect CZE removed incorrectly allocated sleeve rewards. You should still have a copy of sleeves associated with tiers at $500 and lower and you obviously still have those Producer sleeves to use instead :p

The only way this would be an error is if you stacked a Dragonlord or higher tier with your producer :)

Jacklau89
05-09-2014, 07:32 AM
Thanks hammer:) Indeed I stack my Dragonlord Tier onto it, hence I should get to keep that at the very least. Moreover the somewhat accurate Backer Reward pages on the official site does state higher tier backer have all the sleeves from the previous tiers.

Truth to be told I care nothing but my Dragonlord Sleeve. Dragon ftw!

hammer
05-09-2014, 07:49 AM
Thanks hammer:) Indeed I stack my Dragonlord Tier onto it, hence I should get to keep that at the very least. Moreover the somewhat accurate Backer Reward pages on the official site does state higher tier backer have all the sleeves from the previous tiers.

Truth to be told I care nothing but my Dragonlord Sleeve. Dragon ftw!

Ha nice account, yeah in this case you definitely need to get those Dragonlord Sleeves - Interesting side note I wonder how many Raid Leader perks have been lost due to stacking of multiple $500+ tiers, granted it wont be many but in your case is true and I can imagine people staking two Grand Kings for Playset of AA and 2 drafts a week for Life. I really wish these perks could be traded or sold - I want Raid Leader perk :p

Jacklau89
05-09-2014, 08:07 AM
At least we have all those shiny exclusive AA card that only collector gets their hand on:)

Yeah I got lucky in discovering HEX from Kickstarter during its first few days of launch. Back then it was peaceful and you are invited to pledge any of the tiers with welcome hand, be it Pro Player, Grand King or else.

Yet in about a week, things turn real gruesome. Angry mobs burn down the whole village, slaughtering each other, fighting for that last lifetime free draft. Such brutal event deserves a place in the history of HEX.