PDA

View Full Version : What do you think Hex is?

Dynimix
05-09-2014, 11:08 AM
I was reading through the history of Entrath again today and I took note of the final line more than I have in the past:

And, watching from the skies above it all, the peculiar “second moon” called Hex hangs in the sky, poised to reveal its true purpose…

Since I love theorycrafting and really thinking about what things could be, what do you think this ball of mystical gem is all about?

What do you think its "true purpose" is?

Do you think it is "living"?

Voormas
05-11-2014, 12:55 AM
True Purpose = having dwarven astronauts launched at it, and then having those dwarfs build it into a bomb ;)

NoahBuddy
05-11-2014, 10:25 AM
hex is the home of the hive mind in the necrotic i believe. this leads me to a few questions. was the comet crash really an accident or part of an invasion type scenario? if it is an invasion how did the hexMind know it would find hosts on entrath. was it lead there by another agency? also why only human necrotic and none of the other races?

to answer your question i think it is some kind of invasion and it is meeting more resistance than it thought it would. i can't wait to find out. i'm thinking some kind of raid where to fight to destroy the hexMind.

Dynimix
05-11-2014, 02:58 PM
Hmm, I really like that theory actually. It feels a little weird and exciting to have some form of aliens in a fantasy setting.

KingGabriel
06-21-2014, 11:03 PM
Giant. Alien. Discoball. (where are the aliens? look at the art for princess cory and tell me that dosen't look suspicious.)