PDA

View Full Version : My feature suggestions/wish list

skalapunk
05-10-2014, 12:12 AM
In no particular order:

1) The ability to sort your card manager in both ascending/descending for a given filter

2) In the card manager, I'd like to be able to filter by 'recently obtained cards' so I could study the cards I just received from a draft, for example

3) Spectator mode! I want to watch my friends and live tourneys.

4) In a draft, I'd like to see how many of a given card I already own, so I can make a better decision if I want to use a draft pick to select that card. ("Hm..I already have 4 Mesmerizes in my collection....oh but I have zero of this card!")

5) A "recent history" of cards played/champion actions during a match. Hearthstone has this. You can see the last 5 or so actions the players did.

I'm sure many of these are repeats from other players, but still felt compelled to make the thread.

Happy gaming all :)

Yoss
05-10-2014, 12:24 AM
#1 I don't care too much but I guess it wouldn't hurt

#2 for sure.

#3 is in the plan I believe. If they want to do eSport, they'll need it.

#4 yeah, that'd be great.

#5 I'd rather just have text file game logs. There's another thread around here that detailed it out...
http://forums.cryptozoic.com/showthread.php?t=34390

HeXBazou
05-10-2014, 03:31 AM
for me, i need a Head to Head constructed tournament, for playing in BO3 with benefit without wait 8 men :)

Xenavire
05-10-2014, 03:48 AM
1) was in but broke, hopefully fixed with the first major patch. 3) is planned. I agree with all the rest, great ideas.

GPrime
05-10-2014, 05:31 AM
4) In a draft, I'd like to see how many of a given card I already own, so I can make a better decision if I want to use a draft pick to select that card. ("Hm..I already have 4 Mesmerizes in my collection....oh but I have zero of this card!")

It's a little work to set up, but I use hex.tcgbrowser.com for this. You fill in all the cards you own (to make it easy, I just put 4 for anything I have 4 or more of), then build a wish list out of what's missing. I leave the wish list page open when I draft so I can semi-rare-draft.

A few tips to make things easier: ctrl-click on the "add card" adds four copies, making it way quicker to populate your collection. Also, to add to wish list, simply click the little binder icon next to the card to switch to "wish list mode". If you have 3 of a card, you can then very quickly pop one into your wish list.

Still, it would be fairly easy to put similar functionality into the game. When you hover over a card, the rules text box that pops up could simply include "(Collection: 3)" for a card you own three of.

Serax
05-10-2014, 05:59 AM
It's a little work to set up, but I use hex.tcgbrowser.com for this. You fill in all the cards you own (to make it easy, I just put 4 for anything I have 4 or more of), then build a wish list out of what's missing. I leave the wish list page open when I draft so I can semi-rare-draft.

A few tips to make things easier: ctrl-click on the "add card" adds four copies, making it way quicker to populate your collection. Also, to add to wish list, simply click the little binder icon next to the card to switch to "wish list mode". If you have 3 of a card, you can then very quickly pop one into your wish list.

Still, it would be fairly easy to put similar functionality into the game. When you hover over a card, the rules text box that pops up could simply include "(Collection: 3)" for a card you own three of.

That's an outstanding idea, I just can't do it and wouldn't want the feature added either. I would kill myself, I would be drafting everything I needed instead of trying to build a competitive deck. I hate being a collection completest, with an addictive personality.

Xenavire
05-10-2014, 07:44 AM
That's an outstanding idea, I just can't do it and wouldn't want the feature added either. I would kill myself, I would be drafting everything I needed instead of trying to build a competitive deck. I hate being a collection completest, with an addictive personality.

Make it a toggle? :)