PDA

View Full Version : Changing deck between matches?

cferejohn
05-10-2014, 12:47 AM
The interface allows me to look at my reserves between matches in a draft tournament. However, it appears that any changes I make are not in fact kept. Seems like this should be a view-only interface or if the intent is to let me make changes to my deck between rounds it should 'stick'. If the latter then we probably want a little more time between the last game ending and the next round starting.

I think I prefer not allowing changes, but it's possible I don't have a better reason than "that's how MTGO does it".

Serax
05-10-2014, 01:22 AM
In my last draft I made some changes to my deck with my reserve cards and I drew both cards I added in the next round, so I haven't had this issue. Did you click Save and Continue, after making the changes, only reason I ask is I have been in drafts where the timer in between matches completely expired before the next match started, if both players click the Save and Continue button it will immediately launch the next match..

MasterN64
05-10-2014, 01:35 AM
I have had the deck not save a change of champion but I've yet to have it not save basic card changes. It is annoying to pick a new champ only for it to ignore that though. It seems it doesn't update the field status without a coin flip or something.

cferejohn
05-10-2014, 07:48 AM
I have had the deck not save a change of champion but I've yet to have it not save basic card changes. It is annoying to pick a new champ only for it to ignore that though. It seems it doesn't update the field status without a coin flip or something.

Sorry, I think I'm unclear here: I'm talking about changing my deck between *matches* not between *games*.