PDA

View Full Version : Hex Set One Image Set.

redyetiking
05-10-2014, 02:47 PM
Is there a way we can get a Set one updated image set. Just like the one we get early in alpha but with all the update card changes.

FoundInTheFlood
05-10-2014, 02:53 PM
Yes please please please .... I just bout 1,5 kilograms of soapstone and need some hex-face to carve .... and some ppl want to get some vampire kings tatooed, won't they? :D

EntropyBall
05-10-2014, 04:04 PM
It's in the hex install folder. Every image is there.

Axle
05-10-2014, 04:21 PM
Hex > Data > Sets > Set001 > Portraits

IndigoShade
05-10-2014, 04:48 PM
That's good for the card art, but I think they meant the stats of each card as well. Like a printout with a zoomed in image of each card as you see them in your collection.

Axle
05-10-2014, 05:00 PM
Oh yeah that would be nice. Though people can do that themselves by ripping the card border + font + thresholds.

Xenavire
05-10-2014, 05:01 PM
That's good for the card art, but I think they meant the stats of each card as well. Like a printout with a zoomed in image of each card as you see them in your collection.

I wouldn't mind having exactly this. I do use the android fan app, but there are some minor errors (at least the last time I took a hard look at it.) Having a full spoiler with nice images would be a nice thing to have.

mudkip
05-10-2014, 05:14 PM
Oh yeah that would be nice. Though people can do that themselves by ripping the card border + font + thresholds.

I'm sure a hobbyist programmer could knock up something that creates the art book. If it was generic it could be used with future sets.

I wish I was a gun with python, it would probably be perfect since it has some pdf tools.