PDA

View Full Version : Cards get a red glow and not further action can be taken

The_Lannisters
05-11-2014, 05:06 AM
Hello there,

is this a known bug? It has happened to me a couple of times. All of the sudden during my turn all the cards in my hand at the bottom get a red blurry glow and the game gets stuck. No further action can be taken.

One of those occasions was on a draft match, I had won the 1st round and had to concede the 2nd due to this bug. Thankfully I won the 3rd and went though but it'd have been really really annoying if I had lost because of this.

Marsden
05-11-2014, 05:41 AM
IIRC the only red glow I've ever seen like that is when you need to select a card to discard, be that something like Corpse Fly or because you've got >7 at the end of your turn.

The_Lannisters
05-11-2014, 06:10 AM
This was completely different, it was not a neat regular glow, it was clearly blurry and broken. Affecting all the cards in hand.

Xenavire
05-11-2014, 06:10 AM
It sounds like you had to discard, as Marsden said.

Mike411
05-11-2014, 06:20 AM
Not sure what you mean by blurry and broken. Did you try left clicking on any one of the cards? Are there 8+ cards in your hand when this happens, and it happens at the end of your turn?

The_Lannisters
05-11-2014, 06:58 PM
Hi again guys, iirc it was during one of the phases in the middle of my turn, I did not have 8 cards and tried clicking on everything.

What I mean by blurry and broken is that the glow was nothing like what you see in game, it was more like looking at a broken tv, obviously not intended and completely buggy.