PDA

View Full Version : My biggest Issue - reconnecting

BlackRoger
05-11-2014, 11:38 AM
This isn't a bug report thread, this is just me hoping to get a message to the developers.

I have lost a draft now twice because of disconnections/game crashes.
I actually disconnect many times, sometimes I manage to get back in the tourney/game, sometimes I don't.
Even if I can report and hope to get something back it's really depressing to not get to play your deck.
I also don't know if it's even worth reporting a draft I was disconnected from mid-way and did get some packs.

Anyhow, I really love the game, but this is for me the most annoying part of the beta.
I would be gratefull if reconnection gets some love in the near future.

hex_colin
05-11-2014, 11:48 AM
This isn't a bug report thread, this is just me hoping to get a message to the developers.

I have lost a draft now twice because of disconnections/game crashes.
I actually disconnect many times, sometimes I manage to get back in the tourney/game, sometimes I don't.
Even if I can report and hope to get something back it's really depressing to not get to play your deck.
I also don't know if it's even worth reporting a draft I was disconnected from mid-way and did get some packs.

Anyhow, I really love the game, but this is for me the most annoying part of the beta.
I would be gratefull if reconnection gets some love in the near future.

They've already stated that it's their number one priority - it's coming soon.

Personally, I've had zero game crashes ever. And, the one time I've been DC'd in the ~30 drafts I've done in the past 4 days it was definitely my issue (internet provider outage).

Vorpal
05-11-2014, 11:50 AM
I crashed (memory leak, I think) and re launched the game. I did not reconnect.

I closed the re-re-launched the game. This time I did reconnect.

So if it doesn't work the first time, try again, would be my advice.

And if you do lose drafts due to getting disconnected I'd advise submitting a ticket.

bojanglesz
05-11-2014, 01:15 PM
Calm down, it's beta

Gulbech
05-11-2014, 01:21 PM
Just happened to me 2 times in a row, never had problem with it before in beta or late alpha.

I got to relog fast, one time but it didnt get me back to the draft :( - Just hope they give me a new ticket.

BlackRoger
05-11-2014, 01:48 PM
Calm down, it's beta

I am calm, and I am deffinetally going to keep drafting.
Just want to be heard :)

Also nice to hear they said it's on top of their list, did not remmember hearing that.
p.s. I've just received the mail for one of the drafts I got dc'd from and I got 5 boosters?
Maybe everyone got dc'd from it lol?