PDA

View Full Version : Draft: Reserve/Deck showing 0 Cards

shaii
05-12-2014, 06:37 AM
Hi,

did a Draft. On the Frist Match Game 1 and Game 2 went fine but after Sideboarding some Gems, saving and then Connecting to the Third Game it showed "Unable to Connect" after a while.

Tried to restart the Client a few times but couldnt start the Game (it showed the Screen but with diffrent heroes and some flickering).

Then i restarted again and pressed cancel instead of reconnect. It put me in the lobby of my draft and showed me as the winner of the third game.

Now when i click on reserves to check my deck and to revert my sideboarding it shows my deck and my reserves (and it doesnt show my hero) has no cards and i cant click save. Only option here is to restart the Client again.

Second Match started and suprise i can play and got my deck. But after first game it shows no deck and reserves again so i cant change anything (and it doesnt show my hero).

The Tournament Number was: 11527

Already played over 10 other drafts besfore and never had a problem.

noragar
05-12-2014, 09:28 AM
I had something happen that sounds similar. After winning Round 1 while waiting in the lobby for Round 2 to start, I got a popup that I'd been disconnected. I closed the client and restarted and was able to get back into the tournament lobby.

About 10 minutes later, Round 2 started normally, but after the first game when the deck building screen came up, but both the deck and reserves were showing no cards and I couldn't click any buttons. All I could do was wait for the 2:00 timer to count down, and when it did, the game started normally (possibly a slightly longer delay than usual). I lost that game and was eliminated, so I don't know whether the same thing would have happened between games 2 and 3.

I don't have the tournament number in front of me, but I could look it up if it would be helpful.

Malakili
05-17-2014, 08:54 AM
Somewhat similar issue. Won round 1 of my tournament. While I was waiting for round 2 I decided to look at my reserves. The screen came up but shows no cards, no champion, nothing. Hitting save and continue does nothing. I'm just waiting now and hoping it sucks me into the proper game when it comes time.

shaii
05-17-2014, 09:13 AM
Had the problem again. Couldnt connect to my first opponent in game2. After going back to the tournament screen i couldnt access cards and reserves for the rest of the games.