PDA

View Full Version : Orb of Deception & Orb of Primordium Interaction

knightofeffect
05-12-2014, 10:35 PM
My boulder brute with an Orb of Primordium inserted blocked a creature with an Orb of Deception resulting in a permanent -1/-1 debuff to my bolder brute.

Another way to look at it as my bolder brute's additional stats from his gem were not restored. Its easy to see the coding exception that could allow a bug like this =).

Here is a link to a screenshot, every method of direct upload of an image in the forum repeatedly failed (either as an attachment or inline image). Guess that is another bug =P.

http://imgur.com/OvmaEPT

Cloral
05-12-2014, 11:33 PM
Boulder brute gets +1/+1 from Orb of Primordium and blocks that troop that gave it permanent -1/-1, so it's a 4/4 now, that's how it works.

Eierdotter
05-13-2014, 03:53 AM
i do not get it
you have a boulder brute with +1/+1 gem
opponent has his Grim skull sorcerer with the -1/-1 gem and a +3 defense on him(most likely the diamond shield no one plays usually)
he plays diamond aura on the sorcerer

he attacks, you block it with the 5/5 brute it becomes a 4/4 now

the gem is permanent so everything is fine IMO.

zadies
05-13-2014, 05:24 AM
The real issue is that in the deck builder the gem of deception says perminate and in game it says for this turn it's hard to know which is accurate.

knightofeffect
05-13-2014, 08:08 AM
The real issue is that in the deck builder the gem of deception says perminate and in game it says for this turn it's hard to know which is accurate.

Aha, see I have never attempted to use the gem in deck building so I had no idea that the effect was supposed to be permanent. The text it adds to the card most certainly says "until end of turn". Believe it or not, that is a game-changing distinction :)

Freebird_Falcon
05-13-2014, 10:04 AM
Yeah, I thought the debuff was permanent but it read "this turn" on the board during my last draft so wasn't sure if it was patched. Troop kept getting burned before I could see which it really was haha.

Eierdotter
05-13-2014, 10:17 AM
aha i looked the gem text up on the wiki

i thought i remembered it to be until end of turn ingame too^^

well nice we found it