PDA

View Full Version : Nature Reigns kills non-artifact creatures

MonsterMetroid
05-13-2014, 02:44 AM
Your Display Name: Kmalti
Bug Description: Nature reigns kills creatures
Steps to Reproduce: I had a Birds of Plenty on the stack when in response the other player cast two nature reigns on the stack and was able to kill two of my pack raptors.
Frequency: When abused I guess
Additional Information:I was playing against ceratok when he did it so he might have more information on how to replicate it.

Eierdotter
05-13-2014, 03:41 AM
this may sound stupid, since you mentioned it in teh topic.
But since you seem to have played sapphire and wild

may these raptors have been replicas from a gambit?

Marsden
05-13-2014, 07:40 AM
I've had a test with Nature Reigns and AA Pack Raptors and I couldn't target them at any point.

MonsterMetroid
05-13-2014, 11:49 AM
I wish I took a screenshot now after it happened. I did forget to mention i did have a Pact of Life in play on my side. As for Replicators bandit I dont have that in my deck but I do have mimic and one of them was for sure made out of a mimic which i didnt consider.

noragar
05-13-2014, 02:06 PM
I wish I took a screenshot now after it happened. I did forget to mention i did have a Pact of Life in play on my side. As for Replicators bandit I dont have that in my deck but I do have mimic and one of them was for sure made out of a mimic which i didnt consider.

Then that is why the one was able to be killed. Mimic creates an artifact replica. I suppose when that replica goes into play, the 4 copies created by it that go into your deck would also be replicas which would explain why the other was able to be killed.

I can't confirm the second part for sure, though.

MonsterMetroid
05-13-2014, 02:23 PM
Is that how it is supposed to work then? because I dont see anything on mimic saying it is an artifact copy it just says replica.
Thanks for your guys time!

Marsden
05-13-2014, 02:25 PM
I've not played mimic since it was changed, but I think it's meant to be Artifact colour instead of Wild and also say Robot Replica?

Yoss
05-13-2014, 02:36 PM
"Replica" is defined as a copy that becomes an artifact robot and loses its threshold requirement and Unique tag.

Eierdotter
05-13-2014, 03:03 PM
mimic does not create a replica currently,
maybe it should and does it in the background but the mimic troop looks exaclty like the original (except from socketed gems)

Xenavire
05-13-2014, 03:05 PM
mimic does not create a replica currently,
maybe it should and does it in the background but the mimic troop looks exaclty like the original (except from socketed gems)

It does. There is just a large delay until the replica actually acts like a replica.

MonsterMetroid
05-13-2014, 08:04 PM
Yeah thanks guys. after testing it a lot today I finally found out that once a nature reigns or something similar is played then the art and description is changed to reflect it is a dinosaur robot replica. Super confusing though would have never found out why if it wasnt for your help!