PDA

View Full Version : Automatically lost for no reason in draft

Malachia
05-13-2014, 08:59 AM
Let me just say this first because I'm sure its the first thing I'll be told (its the first thing I would say, the internet is full of random idiots after all :P)
I DID NOT RUN OUT OF TIME
it was the first round and the 2nd round started with each player having around 25 minutes.

What happened was that I was playing against this guy, he had a Droo tank thingy out which might be what caused the bug since I lost a second after it hit me (even though I still had hp left).

I thought maybe he buffed it up enough to kill me or something, so I asked him what happened when the 2nd game started.
He told me he thought I surrendered, which I most certainly did not.

ossuary
05-13-2014, 09:20 AM
File a support ticket with the draft number in it so the devs can check it out. If it really wasn't you surrendering, getting booted, running down the clock, or being AFK for too long, it should be visible in the logs and the devs will be able to reimburse you for the tournament fees.

Malachia
05-13-2014, 09:44 AM
Damn I didn't think of that :P
Is there a way to see what my last draft number was?
And how do I file a support ticket?

EDIT: nvm, found support, I remembered that google is my friend :P

Makizushi
05-13-2014, 09:55 AM
For any future visitors looking for it -> http://support.hextcg.com

Eierdotter
05-13-2014, 10:43 AM
you can look up the draft number in the email you got after the draft finishes

Malachia
05-13-2014, 11:42 AM
Nope, doesn't say draft number, only a time. I checked that first thing :P

Souleater
05-13-2014, 12:27 PM
Same exact thing happened to me, I was one game ahead in round one, then bam, just when about to deal the final damage in game 2 to win, I lost the match, lost 2 points, and the games went to round 2, I lost 1-2 to my opponent, which should be 2-0 to me, for some reason.
I have opened a ticket with the draft number, and awaiting response from them!