PDA

View Full Version : GEM Ruby of Flames

Eierdotter
05-13-2014, 10:40 AM
hey in the current match in a Draft i had a strange encounter

i had socketed a Effigy of Niuzann with the Ruby of Flames Gem (unblockable unless it shares a shard or is artifact)

i had the threshold SSR and played the Effigy
next turn i play a Ruby shard and have the threshold SSRR
the effigy should be unblockable now

i attack and get blocked by a Guard Dog

game 2 i played it with threshold SRR and it was unblockable
(i won 2/0 btw so i had a little handicap, but it did not affect the outcome of the games)

-------
i know in early alpha most gems would activate as a "into play" effect and be able to stack +1/+1 or Rage if bounced and replayed.
it looks like this did only get fixed for the stackable buffs

Vengus
05-20-2014, 06:42 AM
I can confirm that this bug still exists. I had it happen just now with a Gem-Crazed Berserker. The gem only seems to be active if you have the required threshold when you play the troop. If the troop is already on the field when you get the required threshold the gem does not activate.

Anima
05-20-2014, 03:13 PM
This just happened to me. Exact same situation with Effigy, except I got blocked by a swift-strike socketed Gem-Crazed Berserker. Lost the 2nd match of my draft as a result.

vulture27
05-20-2014, 06:31 PM
Same just happened with me. My opponent claimed my wild troop gained the ruby shard by being socketed and that was why he could block with a ruby troop.

Edit: Still won that game, but then the last game failed to load.... so lucky me with the bugs tonight.

S117
05-23-2014, 02:12 AM
I'll toss in that this happened to me too.
One game a Gem-Crazed Berserker can be blocked by a Buccaneer. Next match a Quick Strider couldn't.

BadWolf
06-25-2014, 02:24 PM
I think this bug is showing back up again. I had this gem in a Gem-Crazed Berserker and it was blocked by a green card.

orimaarko
05-28-2015, 01:51 PM
So has this been fixed?

Not wanting to necro a post, but I thought I'd ask here if this has been fixed, instead of starting a new thread about it.

Xenavire
05-28-2015, 02:17 PM
As far as I am aware it has been fixed for many months.

ossuary
05-28-2015, 03:39 PM
I believe the technical term for how long this bug has been fixed for is "yonks." :p