PDA

View Full Version : Bug During Tournament: Possible disconnect not sure on exact cause

Torchedqwe
05-13-2014, 01:00 PM
Your Display Name: Torched
Bug Description: During the final round in a draft tournament, in game client was responding as I was able to zoom in on cards and my hand was animated. The timer for me however was counting down and I had no pass priority button to press. When attempting to chat though the chat window was unresponsive.

Steps to Reproduce: Not sure what caused it but the tournament ID is 11737, so I don't know if you are able to check on logs or such for this to check for an error
Frequency: First time experienced the error

Additional Information:
I did attempt closing the client and then logging in again to hopefully reconnect to the game/tournament but once I got back in was unable to join and it showed that my opponent won the game that we were in as well as the folloing game (this error occurred in the second game in the round after I won the first)

PS thanks for Ogodei for being a good sportmans and checking in with me once I got back online and confirming that something went wrong... so close to my first draft tournie win, but I guess we will try again next time

PineappleOranges
05-13-2014, 01:04 PM
I have a similar issue with AI and normal PvP games, with unresponsiveness of chat and getting disconnected. Until this, whatever the issue is, gets resolved I cannot play HEX TCG. :[

Torchedqwe
05-13-2014, 01:07 PM
Oh here is attached screenshot and my opponent Ogodei also mentioned he got some kind of a message on screen but it flashed by too quickly for him to read

Ogodei
05-13-2014, 01:12 PM
Yep, I can confirm I played against Torched in the final. He won the first match and was about to win the second, since I was badly resource starved. I was waiting for my orc troop to resolve, saw his timer ticking down but no other sign of life.

I had an issue ealier (in the same tournament) when I got disconnected for some reason (while in the lobby waiting for the 2nd round). I was able to reconnnect before the next match started but sideboarding seemed bugged for me from then on. On the sideboarding screen I saw no cards at all, the "save & continue" button was not reacting, the timer was ticking down but the timer bar was all the way to the left from the beginning. When the timer got to 00:00 though the matches started normally.

Maybe that has something to do with the same issue.

Ogodei
05-13-2014, 01:13 PM
Oh here is attached screenshot and my opponent Ogodei also mentioned he got some kind of a message on screen but it flashed by too quickly for him to read

Yep, I got something like "Your opponent ..." and then got the tournament win.

ossuary
05-13-2014, 02:09 PM
Be sure to file a support request at http://support.hextcg.com with that draft number in addition to posting here, to ensure the support staff can verify the issue and compensate you for the bugged tournament.

Xetherion
05-13-2014, 05:37 PM
I just experienced the same bug as OP. Should post my info here or start my own thread?

dwebber88
05-13-2014, 05:54 PM
This is the thread for today's disconnects: http://forums.cryptozoic.com/showthread.php?t=35657

Ogodei
05-14-2014, 05:47 AM
This is the thread for today's disconnects: http://forums.cryptozoic.com/showthread.php?t=35657

I don't think it's related since I did not get disconnect, stayed in the tournamnet and got the win & prize.