PDA

View Full Version : AI getting stuck - not fixed

Banquetto
05-13-2014, 02:30 PM
V0.9.1.003C patch notes..

A situation in which the AI could get stuck, preventing progress in Player vs. AI games, has been resolved. The computer won’t try to win a staring contest against you anymore.

..well that didn't work. First game against AI after the patch, froze three or four turns in on the AI's second main phase.

Hit the "Report Bugged Game" button so hopefully some details sent.

Your Display Name: Banqforde
Bug Description: AI sits there doing nothing in his Second Main Phase
Steps to Reproduce: Play the AI a couple of times
Frequency: Was 50% prior to the latest patch, only played one game since the patch and it happened
Additional Information: Getting better, it was 90% likely to freeze back in alpha!

Edit: played a second game, this one completed successfully. So that's one and one post-patch.

Yoss
05-13-2014, 02:32 PM
Yeah, I had this as well. Granted, there could be a host of reasons for the AI to freeze, so maybe they killed one mode but other modes are still lurking out there.

Marsden
05-13-2014, 02:53 PM
The AI was fantastic just after the servers came back up, it seems to have been degrading throughout the day.

Banquetto
05-16-2014, 08:52 PM
Edit: played a second game, this one completed successfully. So that's one and one post-patch.

Two more attempts, two more freezes, making it a 75% failure rate post-patch.

Might as well remove the AI option from the game given how little progress has been made in making it workable in the last five months..

Dichdude
05-19-2014, 09:37 AM
I have tried 5 vs AI games today, all failed to complete and the AI just freezes.

0% completion....Not good lads.

Covnam
05-20-2014, 09:53 PM
Just wanted to add that I'm still experiencing this as well. It seems to be worse then before the patch, or it's gotten worse since the patch.