PDA

View Full Version : Spin reward: Triple Spider, Legendary Card Reward

Souleater
05-13-2014, 04:15 PM
To spin 3 spiders, the reward is mentioned as receiving a legendary card, but instead, I got a "Giant Caterpillar" which is a rare.
Now, why the tooltip mentions legendary card, but I have been rewarded a rare? Is this as intended?
A screen capture:

Xenavire
05-13-2014, 04:42 PM
So those are spiders? I keep seeing a helmet with a burst of light around it. :p

Grumph
05-13-2014, 04:53 PM
I think that is a bug, i got 2 rares from it earlier today. I believe yesterday it said rare in the tooltip, seems the patch broke several of the tooltips

Raith
05-13-2014, 05:30 PM
I have actually gotten this reward. It gives a rare for white icons and a legendary for 3 red icons. If it says different that's a bug.

ossuary
05-13-2014, 07:09 PM
Yeah it always used to say rare in the tooltip. As of this patch, it says legendary for some reason but that's wrong.

On a "normal" (white icons) spin, you get either a rare or a legendary (very low chance of legendary). On 3 red icons, you get a guaranteed legendary. And on 3 gold icons, you get both a rare AND a legendary (and the 5K gold).

Edit: I always thought it was a helmet, too. Is it supposed to be a spider? :p

noragar
05-13-2014, 09:13 PM
If you look carefully to the sides of the helmet, you can see it's actually sitting in a spider web.

ossuary
05-14-2014, 05:07 AM
I thought that was some kind of glow or aura surrounding it. It's a small, low-ish res image... :)

YourOpponent
05-14-2014, 05:48 AM
I think the spin rewards on it might depend on the quality of the chest on it. For example I know when I was spinning commons and uncommons on it (before the patch anyway) it said that it had a chance of a red card. When all 3 spiders were red it would be a legendary.

On the rare chest I spun after the patch it said a legendary card and I had 3 red spiders and it gave me the legendary card + a pack of cards.