PDA

View Full Version : Wrong Reward from Legendary Spin?

Svenn
05-13-2014, 11:06 PM
I've been spinning chests tonight and 3 times now I've got the reward that says "Legendary Card + Paid Spin" and all 3 times it's given me a rare card. Is this bugged?

Miyordon
05-13-2014, 11:10 PM
That is strange. I never noticed the hover over saying Legendary card. I got six rares off of it the other day.

Gwaer
05-13-2014, 11:11 PM
It's a change from this patch, not sure if the bug is that it says legendary, or if it is still giving rares, I'm betting the bug is that it says legendary.

Miyordon
05-13-2014, 11:30 PM
I am kinda glad you said that, because I thought I moused over everything to read the results when I did all of my rolls. What a strange bug to have a word switched out like that.

xou
05-14-2014, 02:55 AM
I noticed some messages are bugger to after this patch, like "failed spin"

ossuary
05-14-2014, 05:11 AM
It always used to say Rare PVP card before. For some reason the text of the reward is different this patch (most of them are also showing variable names instead of description text, too, if you didn't notice). I'm betting that when they originally designed the WoF, it was going to give legendaries all the time, but they decided that was too many, so changed it to rares, but the behind the scenes variables that got exposed by the bug in this patch still show legendary.

BlackRoger
05-14-2014, 05:11 AM
I'm pretty sure the wording on the pvp card reward was changed to be a rare card around beta start.

Chark
05-14-2014, 10:16 AM
Hey guys,

This is a graphical issue with the tool tip that we believe reverted to an older state when we patched yesterday. We're looking into it.

The intended reward for 3 white spiders is a rare PvP card + paid spin

Svenn
05-14-2014, 10:19 AM
Hey guys,

This is a graphical issue with the tool tip that we believe reverted to an older state when we patched yesterday. We're looking into it.

The intended reward for 3 white spiders is a rare PvP card + free spin
Fair enough. That makes more sense. As long as it's the tooltip that's the bug I don't mind. Although, I'm pretty sure I didn't get a free spin... I got a paid spin (which is what the icon seems to indicate is correct).

Chark
05-14-2014, 10:39 AM
Although, I'm pretty sure I didn't get a free spin... I got a paid spin (which is what the icon seems to indicate is correct).

That's me typing too quick. Fixed the original post.