PDA

View Full Version : Headless Executioner

israel.kendall
05-14-2014, 02:51 PM
This guy can't block, but you wouldn't know it by looking at the card in game because there is no text stating that he can't block. In the collection manager, if you look at the tiny picture of the card you can see it says he can't block, but when you right click on it and bring up the large image there is no "This troop can't block" text on the card.

Freebird_Falcon
05-15-2014, 03:02 PM
Hmm, thought the text was in green for him. The in-game icon for can't block isn't very intuitive though. Would be cool if it was a cracked shield

israel.kendall
05-15-2014, 04:01 PM
I double checked, there is no green text on the card in game. The only green text is on the small version of the card in your collection, not on the large zoomed in version, and none in game.

zadies
05-15-2014, 07:38 PM
The green text displays in error when drafting doesn't appear on the card when played seems like the green text is nonflavor text that the system reads to give the effects. You can see it on a few socketable cards and blessing of the fallen.

jcalton
05-18-2014, 09:14 PM
Just FYI here's the card.

zadies
05-18-2014, 10:14 PM
That is the card in play I said during draft... also while it is in play it has the I can't block symbol on it when it is on the board itself most ppl don't know what the symbols mean tho because the only other time you see them is when someone uses either suppresive fire and inner conflict and inner conflict actually has two effects