PDA

View Full Version : WoF Causing Disappearing Boosters

YourOpponent
05-14-2014, 02:53 PM
I know there is a graphical bug that sometimes shows there being more booster packs than you actually have (and assuming sometimes less) but this is not it.

I done a draft tournament and went from 135 boosters to 132 boosters. After checking my inventory to make sure it was at 132 boosters I exited the game, and restarted it. I logged in to make sure it was still at 132 boosters (it was). Then I used my gold to spin the WoF. After I was done spinning I checked my inventory and I was at 131 boosters. I know I didn't open any boosters and when I checked my card manager I didn't see any new rares or duplicates of rares I already have.

So I exited the game, restarted the game and when I logged in and checked my inventory it was at 130 boosters. Since then I've exited, restarted and so forth and it's still at 130 boosters. Note: I mean exit the game and not logging off which I know causes a graphical bug.

If it helps the 9 things I've won during that time from WoF is AA Windbourne Acolyte (won it twice), a legendary card, 2500 gold (won it twice), 500 gold (won it twice), a double chest upgrade, and the Windbourne Acolyte mercenary. All of the chests were common spins, but I also noticed last night I was missing a pack and that was from spinning a rare chest.

Hopefully this helps and I'm sorry I don't have more info on it.

EDIT: Yeah. After logging and more closely studying this I think that the disappearing packs are sometimes happening from doing draft tournaments.

Skeld
05-14-2014, 03:19 PM
Now that you mention it, I'm almost sure the same thing happened to me, after a draft I exited and entered the game to spin some chests, one of the spins gave me an additional booster but instead it seemed like I had lost one, I exited and entered again and I'm certain I had 1 more booster than before.

YourOpponent
05-14-2014, 07:36 PM
I did see two rares that I'm not sure whether they are from two draft tournaments ago or if it is a side effect where the WoF is causing boosters to open.

pheedsta
05-16-2014, 03:04 PM
I've had a similar problem. Started with 25 boosters (slacker backer). Opened 4 (down to 21) played a draft (down to 18 boosters) and got to the second round (winning 2 boosters so back up to 20). Spun WoF a few times and won an additional booster (back up to 21 boosters). Exited the game. Came back, still on 21 boosters. Played a draft (down to 18 boosters) and won (winning 5 boosters so back up to 23). Exited the game. Logged back in, still on 23 boosters. Played a draft (down to 20 boosters) and lost first round. Spun the WoF and then noticed I only had 19 boosters instead of 20 (not sure when the one dissappeared). Will be logging a support ticket I guess.

YourOpponent
05-16-2014, 03:46 PM
Yeah. After logging and more closely studying this I think that the disappearing packs are sometimes happening from doing draft tournaments instead.

Incindium
05-16-2014, 05:30 PM
These threads about missing packs made me investigate my own totals since I think I noticed a pack disappear from my pack count. I'm not certain but I'm wondering whether perhaps that packs won via WoF might be the ones disappearing? I'm pretty sure I won a pack from WoF 3-4 separate times (I know it was at least twice) but after totaling up all my packs received/consumed I only have 1 more pack than the total of kickstarter packs unopened + draft/sealed booster rewards.

Either we are losing packs from drafts or else we aren't always really winning a pack when WoF says we do.

DataDragon
05-16-2014, 05:54 PM
We are tracking this issue.
Will update with what we find.

Incindium
05-16-2014, 08:58 PM
I just had this happen again to me tonight. When I started a sealed deck tourney I had 130 packs in my stash.

When the sealed match finished I got the notification and mail that I had won a pack and gold. However my pack count is sitting at 124 even after exiting and restarting. So it either took an extra pack or else it didn't award me the pack it said it did.

How do you want us to handle this? I could enter a support ticket but I'm not totally clear on how many packs I've lost. Should I just hold off till something is found?

dwebber88
05-17-2014, 01:12 AM
Programmingwise this could be related to draft tickets that were handed out. So that the draft takes the ticket + booster*0, but defaults back to 1 booster payment, that only shows after relogging.

ossuary
05-17-2014, 04:58 AM
If that were the case I would be down 4 boosters, and I am only off by 2. Also, my numbers never got wrong during or after tournaments, it was only when I opened some packs manually that my count went pear-shaped.

All of the tournaments I've done have been with the non-expiring draft tickets.

I suppose weekly draft tickets or paying with your actual boosters and plat could be bugged? Seems unlikely that only one type of payment would be wonky, though.

Incindium
05-17-2014, 06:21 AM
When I had it happen last night I only played the Sealed Tourney( so no tickets ). I didn't spin any WoF. In the third round of the game my opponent had dropped out so I got a win and I just sat in the lobby until the round finished and I got the rewards notification. I then also read the in game mail. Then I went and checked my pack totals and saw I had lost another one. I think I did load the WoF screen but only so I could see my chest totals easier(I do have the correct number of Chests).

Incindium
05-19-2014, 11:02 AM
One thing to note is that its possible that this bug is only taking away packs won via WoF. Since I had packs disappear and hit a number that basically negated all WoF won packs I haven't seen any more disappear and I've played another 4 drafts(and have been taking screenshots of my stash before and after each draft). I also haven't won any more packs via WoF.

ossuary
05-19-2014, 11:36 AM
Hmm... so possibly entering a tournament after having won a pack from Wheels of Fate, can delete all record of that pack from the records on your account? Such that the server-side count of your number of packs owned and opened are both reduced by 1, so it looks right on their end? Possible (mathwise). Will need CZE response to confirm.

Xenavire
05-19-2014, 11:51 AM
Hmm... so possibly entering a tournament after having won a pack from Wheels of Fate, can delete all record of that pack from the records on your account? Such that the server-side count of your number of packs owned and opened are both reduced by 1, so it looks right on their end? Possible (mathwise). Will need CZE response to confirm.

Oh god, I hope not. I don't have a record of all my packs from WoF (been lazy since I got sick.) I could have lost multiple packs because of this and not even have known it. I am absolutely sure that I did a draft last night after winning a pack, and my pack number dropped from 48 down to 45 when I relogged.

I had just put that down to a display error, but I am a little worried now.

ossuary
05-19-2014, 12:08 PM
The card counts appear to be always accurate from what I've seen so far. I wouldn't worry unduly. Even if this is the case (it seems pretty unlikely - I was just saying that mathematically, it fits), CZE can use the card counts to reverse-engineer their DB to fix the packs owned vs opened counts.

It would be a pretty trivial query to write, no matter what scripting language their DB uses. Just compare the "packs opened" field to the card counts, apply formulas to reduce the card count number by whatever custom things each KS tier has, and you get your total cards from packs. If that number isn't 15x your packs opened, your account got hit by the bug, and they retroactively increase the pack counts for all the affected players in a batch job. Problem solved. They wouldn't even need bug reports from anyone, they could fix it all at once on the backend. :)

DataDragon
05-19-2014, 03:24 PM
We believe we have this figured out.
Once we get the next server patch in, we should be able to recover the 'lost' packs, since they are fully accounted for.

Xenavire
05-19-2014, 03:33 PM
Once we get the next server patch in, we should be able to recover the 'lost' packs, since they are fully accounted for.

This is for everyone I assume? I don't know if I actually lost any, so if this accounts for everyone, I will be keeping an eye on it just to be sure.

ossuary
05-19-2014, 04:09 PM

There, see? I knew they would figure it out. :)

Now if we could just get a similarly pleasing answer in the other thread!

Freebird_Falcon
05-20-2014, 09:05 AM
I had 6 packs(definitively) and have only opened them via drafts. Couldn't resist the WoF itch and ended up rolling an extra pack -> 7. Entered tournament and lost in round 1. Tried to requeue and said insufficient funds. Stash showed 4. Closed client and relogged and now showed only 2 packs. So the wheel actually removed a pack from my inventory instead of awarding one. >_< Going to hold on any more spins/tournaments until patch.

Xexist
05-21-2014, 12:00 AM
I have drafted 55+ times now, and won maybe 4 packs on wheel. Hopefully if I was affected by this it will be resolved for me along with everyone else...

DataDragon
05-21-2014, 03:10 PM
Your boosters should have all reappeared by now, and an ongoing process will ensure and newly won packs do not get lost in the same manner.

Incindium
05-22-2014, 04:51 AM
I've had no boosters reappear so this has not been fixed for me. I've been tracking my booster counts before and after each draft(with screenshots) since my post in this thread on May 17 and have seen no increase in packs(from a fix) since seeing ones go missing. My current pack count matches what I should have from (Kickstarter rewards plus draft/sealed winnings minus used in draft and opened) but as I won packs 3-4 separate times on WoF my total should also include those and it does not.

hammer
05-22-2014, 05:33 AM
I've had no boosters reappear so this has not been fixed for me. I've been tracking my booster counts before and after each draft(with screenshots) since my post in this thread on May 17 and have seen no increase in packs(from a fix) since seeing ones go missing. My current pack count matches what I should have from (Kickstarter rewards plus draft/sealed winnings minus used in draft and opened) but as I won packs 3-4 separate times on WoF my total should also include those and it does not.

I confirm I haven't received the eaten packs back - I am not fused its only a few packs that I was lucky with Wheels anyway but I definetly haven't received them

Pheelon
05-22-2014, 05:41 AM
Not implying anything but Datadragon - you were on the production db right? ;P

On a more serious note: I seem to have more cards now than I had before the fix - noidea about Booster count though since thats rather fluid for me atm and 1 pack more or less isn't a big issue (atm).

DataDragon
05-22-2014, 12:58 PM
If your booster count has not been fixed by now, then it is not due to WoF.
It would have to be another issue entirely, due to the nature of the bug I fixed.
Put in a support ticket if you haven't already so we can track down what is missing and get it reimbursed.

Xenavire
05-22-2014, 02:16 PM
If your booster count has not been fixed by now, then it is not due to WoF.
It would have to be another issue entirely, due to the nature of the bug I fixed.
Put in a support ticket if you haven't already so we can track down what is missing and get it reimbursed.

And what if we have completely lost track? Because I have no idea anymore how many boosters I should have.

majin
05-22-2014, 04:07 PM
@Xen: don't mean to hijack this thread but I have some proof of this bug

@DataDragon: I filed a ticket just now because I realized that I am missing AT LEAST 2 boosters because of this bug (ticket id: 13459185)

Keep: Majin

I have 155 packs to start with because of the pro tier (opened 1, rest are opened using draft).

i have used 2400 plats as entry fees to draft which means i also used 72 boosters

I've won 51 boosters and 2 primal in 30 games (missing 2 game records) (you can check your record for this)

using a simple math

155 booster to start (I opened 1) = 154 left
154 - 72 boosters used on draft = 82 left
82 + 51 boosters won on draft games = 133 boosters (this is the exact number of boosters I currently have) http://i.imgur.com/c4BaZ78.jpg

I can't recall how many boosters I've won on WoF but I am sure i've won AT least 2
http://i.imgur.com/T5WlK25.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/KwhaBDN.jpg

This just proves that I am still missing some boosters from my account.

Thanks and hope this bug can be solved as I also don't know how many boosters I've won on WoF and have only those 2 screenshot. They are actually for the WoF thread and luckily they showed that I won some boosters which proves that this bug really exists

KingxOfxThexVoid
05-22-2014, 04:59 PM
Same here didnt reply earlier yet because I wanted to wait out for a fix but guess i will contact support once again ;) but hey beta is beta XD

havocattack
05-22-2014, 11:21 PM
I think I'm in the same boat, but no way to be sure, hard to keep track xD

Freebird_Falcon
05-23-2014, 02:14 AM
Still down 1. Went through and audited all the existing mail I have(didn't realize the right arrow needed to be pressed twice for older mail). Have done 20 drafts, only have 19 emails. My remaining boosters do match up when compared against starting + earned via the mail. However, that means I'm still missing the WoF pack. Will re-open my ticket

majin
05-23-2014, 07:58 AM
according to the support reply, this will be fixed in a future patch

All people suffering some this, will be automatically provided the missing booster packs within one of our coming updates. We're aiming to get this out sooner rather than later. However, due to the fact this will be automatic, we're unable to provide these on a case by case basis.

Glae
05-23-2014, 01:00 PM
Well that's good. I have no idea if I'm missing packs.

Idus
05-23-2014, 03:20 PM
I too have noticed odd things happening with pack counts, but between not knowing when my VIP pack comes in, and boosters being added by the WoF without notification, plus just the general draft in/out process complicating things, it's an unclear audit trail.

Incindium
05-28-2014, 12:20 PM
Any updates on the unresolved missing packs? I didn't open a ticket up because I really didn't want to spend an hour figuring out my pack totals numbers. I have won another 3 packs on WOF since then but I haven't seen the issue since the pack that went missing on the 17th. I also haven't seen any increase in pack count from a fix.

DataDragon
05-28-2014, 03:30 PM
The easy to find packs have been given back, and any future issues are taken care of, but if you believe you are still missing packs, please put in a support ticket.
I don't need the number you lost, just confirmation that you did lose packs.
I can take care of the rest.

majin
05-28-2014, 05:06 PM
The easy to find packs have been given back, and any future issues are taken care of, but if you believe you are still missing packs, please put in a support ticket.

@datadragon: to be clear, we can now check if all of the boosters packs we expect from WoF are on our inventory or not. Then if we think we are still missing them, just create a ticket and we don't need to put in any proof (though I will definitely add proof in case it helps) and you can simply use our Keep names and trace if we really are missing packs or not?

and thanks for all the hard work ^___^

Incindium
05-28-2014, 05:38 PM
Ticket submitted (#13478224) and belated Happy Birthday DataDragon :)

majin
05-28-2014, 06:16 PM
ticket submitted 13459185 (missing at least 3 boosters) thanks @DataDragon and hopefully this bug is really fixed

YourOpponent
05-28-2014, 07:21 PM
Ticket # 13478301 I am pretty sure I am missing boosters from WoF and/or as a side effect from draft tournaments.

MatWith1T
05-30-2014, 03:30 PM
Do you actually need ticket numbers posted here to resolve this? I just lost a pack as well...
Just to be safe: #13484384
Thanks

Xenavire
05-30-2014, 03:34 PM
I am still not sure - I didn't see my pack count go up, so I don't know if I was unaffected or missed. Is there a way to check without knowing how many packs you should have? (I have definitely won packs from WoF but I don't know if any were lost.)

majin
05-30-2014, 04:47 PM
I am still not sure - I didn't see my pack count go up, so I don't know if I was unaffected or missed. Is there a way to check without knowing how many packs you should have? (I have definitely won packs from WoF but I don't know if any were lost.)

i suggest create a ticket so DataDragon can check out your account log

Xenavire
05-30-2014, 05:15 PM
i suggest create a ticket so DataDragon can check out your account log

Ah, the problem is I don't want to waste his time more than I have to - if he knows a simple way to check it without having to deal with a ticket, all the better. I mean, as much as I would like any packs I might have lost, I don't actually want to cut into a devs time for something so pointless.

Too bad theres absolutely no way for me to check it on my side reliably.

ossuary
05-30-2014, 08:36 PM
He specifically asked for people who were unsure to let him know. They've fixed all the ones that were easy to spot, they need the people (potentially) affected to let them know so they can find any outliers. Just open a ticket, man. :)

Xenavire
05-31-2014, 09:24 AM
No, Oss, he said 'Give me confirmation that you lost packs.'
I can't do that, because I simply don't know.

ossuary
05-31-2014, 01:22 PM
No, Oss, he said 'Give me confirmation that you lost packs.'
I can't do that, because I simply don't know.

Emphasis mine.

The point is he can't go through all 20K accounts one by one to search for the bug, but if you have reason to believe that you're missing some, open a ticket so he can investigate those handful of accounts left that think they're wrong. Better for him to investigate 10 accounts that aren't bugged to find the 2 that are - as opposed to investigating all 20K.

Open a ticket already. :)

mach
05-31-2014, 01:30 PM
Emphasis mine.

The point is he can't go through all 20K accounts one by one to search for the bug, but if you have reason to believe that you're missing some, open a ticket so he can investigate those handful of accounts left that think they're wrong. Better for him to investigate 10 accounts that aren't bugged to find the 2 that are - as opposed to investigating all 20K.

Why not make an automated script which checks everyone's logs to make sure everything checks out? I'm sure there are plenty of people who will never know they've lost packs because they don't track them closely and don't read these forums.

Such a system would be good moving forward to detect similar problems as soon as they appear.

Xenavire
05-31-2014, 02:07 PM
Emphasis mine.

C'mon Oss, you can see right below your emphasis:

I know I won packs, I don't know if I lost any. And if machs idea is possible and viable, that actually would be a good idea - I will not be the only confused player (or even completely oblivious player).

I do think that you could (potentially) search the accounts with certain criteria - there have to be logs for the WoF, so they could cut the number in half by searching for only accounts that have rolled on chests (exactly how many accounts have been drafting anyway? I might be off a bit with my 'hlaf' estimate.)

TheSwallowsNest
05-31-2014, 02:47 PM
Ok, I have not recieved back my 4 missing packs, so I submitted a ticket today.

Xenavire
05-31-2014, 03:22 PM
Ok, I have not recieved back my 4 missing packs, so I submitted a ticket today.

Post the ticket number so DataDragon can find it.

ossuary
05-31-2014, 04:33 PM
Sure, there are scripts that you could write to track down the error yourself, IF you know all the criteria, and IF you have the time to spare to write and test that one-time use script. My bet is DataDragon has neither, which is why he specifically asked for people to post if they think they're out. Faster to check 100 accounts by hand (and maybe even isolate ALL of the criteria to reproduce the bug!) than to try to write a script that you don't know going in whether or not it's right or will catch everything.

I've done this kind of thing before. Unless the bug in question is straightforward (this one obviously isn't), what you REALLY need are more points of data. Hence, submit a damn ticket, Xen. :)

Worst case scenario: you waste 5 minutes of his time while he checks your account out by hand. Best case scenario: it helps him figure out exactly what is wrong so he can create a script to catch all the people who have no idea that they're missing anything. And everyone gets free puppies (again, best case ;)).

Xenavire
05-31-2014, 04:50 PM
If I didn't resend a ticket over my gold being wrongly replaced with plat (I didn't want to upgrade to a draft ticket because the value is way higher than what I lost) I won't be making a ticket over this unless I can prove ahead of time that I lost boosters. Right now I am like a hypochondriac standing outside a hospital, but I am too polite to go in and waste a doctors time. :p

mach
05-31-2014, 05:08 PM
Sure, there are scripts that you could write to track down the error yourself, IF you know all the criteria, and IF you have the time to spare to write and test that one-time use script. My bet is DataDragon has neither, which is why he specifically asked for people to post if they think they're out. Faster to check 100 accounts by hand (and maybe even isolate ALL of the criteria to reproduce the bug!) than to try to write a script that you don't know going in whether or not it's right or will catch everything.

I've done this kind of thing before. Unless the bug in question is straightforward (this one obviously isn't), what you REALLY need are more points of data. Hence, submit a damn ticket, Xen. :)

Worst case scenario: you waste 5 minutes of his time while he checks your account out by hand. Best case scenario: it helps him figure out exactly what is wrong so he can create a script to catch all the people who have no idea that they're missing anything. And everyone gets free puppies (again, best case ;)).

I'm not talking about a one-time use script. I'm talking about a general audit script which compares the expected number of boosters (based on the transaction/event log) to the actual number of boosters. This would be useful for not just the current issue but also for future issues.

TheSwallowsNest
05-31-2014, 05:24 PM
Post the ticket number so DataDragon can find it.

ticket # 13426503

ossuary
05-31-2014, 08:49 PM
I'm not talking about a one-time use script. I'm talking about a general audit script which compares the expected number of boosters (based on the transaction/event log) to the actual number of boosters. This would be useful for not just the current issue but also for future issues.

Yeah, okay, fair enough. It could be reused. But the point about time availability still stands. I'm guessing (based on a reasonable amount of knowledge and evidence) that this is affecting a very small number of people - practically zero percent of the total population. Otherwise, there would be a gigantic tsunami of outraged pissing and moaning (especially considering the way things have been around here lately!). Not a big problem = not worth spending a lot of time and resources on, for now.

I'm sure they have a fairly robust audit system already in place (they're already using transactions instead of straight logs or event packages, so that's better for tracking), it's just a matter of adding additional features and enhanced functionality when time allows.

Incindium
06-02-2014, 09:17 AM
Hey DataDragon my support ticket was closed with this note

According to our information, your account has now reclaimed 2 booster packs due to this problem.

However I have seen no change in pack counts in my inventory that can't be accounted for from draft costs or draft rewards.

I did a full audit of my account and packs and according to my totals I am still missing any packs won on WoF prior to my post here on 5/17/14 which was the last time I had a pack disappear.

majin
06-02-2014, 01:11 PM
Hi DataDragon I have the same problem with Incidium ticket 13459185

according to our technical team, your account has now reclaimed 3 booster packs due to the error in this situation

The only new booster pack that I can see is what I've won on my last draft using a the weekly draft ticket

DataDragon
06-02-2014, 05:31 PM
Since you wouldn't put in the ticket, I did the extra work and looked you up and found packs. :>
You should now have 3 extra packs in your account that got mistakenly claimed for tournaments.

Everything that can be scripted is scripted. That was the 'easy to find' stuff I mentioned.
My scripts do that automatically to catch anything new that pops up.

Unfortunately, due to the nature of the bug, I have to manually dig into the account and find packs that piggybacked on pack claims. It's not something a script can see, due to the nature of the data. At least not easily.

My wording about when to put in a ticket or not was to avoid anyone that just wants to put in a ticket because they hope they get packs. I have already had some false tickets where there was no bug.
If you have a chance of the bug happening, ticket it. I'd rather fix a problem or waste time looking, then risk you losing items.

Majin: Found 3 packs that needed to be coaxed out of the tournament hopper. You should see them now.
Incindium: Found 2 packs of yours doing the same.

And as always, your Family Name or email is going to be best for me to find your account.

Incindium
06-02-2014, 05:52 PM
I can confirm 2 missing packs showed up in my account when I just logged in now. Thanks DataDragon.

TheSwallowsNest
06-02-2014, 05:53 PM
I checked my pack count today and found 2 extra boosters. This is good, however I clearly remember winning at least 4 boosters from spinning chests and all 4 of those later disappeared due to the bug.

DataDragon
06-02-2014, 06:00 PM
I checked my pack count today and found 2 extra boosters. This is good, however I clearly remember winning at least 4 boosters from spinning chests and all 4 of those later disappeared due to the bug.

You had pack that didn't make it back, but you should see it now.
Not seeing a 4th one though.
The DB tends to know better than we do about these sorts of things.

majin
06-02-2014, 06:41 PM
Majin: Found 3 packs that needed to be coaxed out of the tournament hopper. You should see them now.

thanks data. they finally arrived on my inventory :D

Xenavire
06-02-2014, 06:59 PM
Since you wouldn't put in the ticket, I did the extra work and looked you up and found packs. :>
You should now have 3 extra packs in your account that got mistakenly claimed for tournaments.

You really do go above and beyond! Thanks so much, I had absolutely no idea (so to me, this is like getting 3 new packs :D). I wish I could send you a beer through the internet to thank you, because you deserve it. (Or cake, a doughnut, vodka, whatever it is you like. :D)

ossuary
06-02-2014, 07:40 PM
You really do go above and beyond! Thanks so much, I had absolutely no idea (so to me, this is like getting 3 new packs :D). I wish I could send you a beer through the internet to thank you, because you deserve it. (Or cake, a doughnut, vodka, whatever it is you like. :D)

https://www.craftbeerconnect.com/beer_gift ;)

Pheelon
06-03-2014, 02:29 AM

Everything that can be scripted is scripted. That was the 'easy to find' stuff I mentioned.
My scripts do that automatically to catch anything new that pops up.

Unfortunately, due to the nature of the bug, I have to manually dig into the account and find packs that piggybacked on pack claims. It's not something a script can see, due to the nature of the data. At least not easily.

My wording about when to put in a ticket or not was to avoid anyone that just wants to put in a ticket because they hope they get packs. I have already had some false tickets where there was no bug.
If you have a chance of the bug happening, ticket it. I'd rather fix a problem or waste time looking, then risk you losing items.

Incindium: Found 2 packs of yours doing the same.

And as always, your Family Name or email is going to be best for me to find your account.

not sure if I'm still missing anything but opened a ticket anyway since you suggested it /o\ - ticket #13498701

if you find something - gd - if not thx for looking anyway :)

Xenavire
06-03-2014, 03:46 AM
https://www.craftbeerconnect.com/beer_gift ;)

So many choices... I don't think I could make a good choice on this one (I don't even drink beer myself, so I have no idea what is good and what isn't.)

MatWith1T
06-03-2014, 08:13 AM
Support told me that I was wrong, and that I didn't lose any packs :confused:
Was sitting at 400 packs for days and then one day it was 399. I guess mine just evaporated.

Freebird_Falcon
06-03-2014, 10:53 PM
ticket #13449566. They told me it was reclaimed. It wasn't, so I waited until the patch to see if it would maybe appear then. Still missing the 1 WoF pack. I have drafted(free) once since that ticket and gained 3 packs. Sitting at 5, should be 6.

Pheelon
06-04-2014, 04:34 AM
#13498701 - was told 6 packs where found - pack total hasn't changed though...

DataDragon
06-04-2014, 11:57 AM
Support told me that I was wrong, and that I didn't lose any packs :confused:
Was sitting at 400 packs for days and then one day it was 399. I guess mine just evaporated.

I see 399 unopened, 169 opened. No missing or hiding packs. I am guessing it was a display error at some point, not a disappearing pack. The data doesn't disappear. It might be moved, but it doesn't go away.

DataDragon
06-04-2014, 12:00 PM
ticket #13449566. They told me it was reclaimed. It wasn't, so I waited until the patch to see if it would maybe appear then. Still missing the 1 WoF pack. I have drafted(free) once since that ticket and gained 3 packs. Sitting at 5, should be 6.

Found your missing pack. It should be showing now.

DataDragon
06-04-2014, 12:05 PM
#13498701 - was told 6 packs where found - pack total hasn't changed though...

I can see the 6 reclaimed packs. A total of 255 unused as of this moment.

If you still don't see 255 unused, let me know and I'll poke around again.

Pheelon
06-04-2014, 12:26 PM
I can see the 6 reclaimed packs. A total of 255 unused as of this moment.

If you still don't see 255 unused, let me know and I'll poke around again.

nah thats fine - I see 255 - but that was true for a while (+/- recent draft usage/wins) - so maybe that was fixed a while ago and not recently.

MatWith1T
06-04-2014, 12:33 PM
I see 399 unopened, 169 opened. No missing or hiding packs. I am guessing it was a display error at some point, not a disappearing pack. The data doesn't disappear. It might be moved, but it doesn't go away.

399 unopened is going to make me OCD :p

Xenavire
06-04-2014, 01:18 PM

Gogo VIP!

ossuary
06-04-2014, 02:37 PM

Why? What's wrong with 133 drafts worth of packs? :)

Freebird_Falcon
06-04-2014, 04:31 PM
Found your missing pack. It should be showing now.

Most excellent! Thank you sir.