PDA

View Full Version : Wheels of Fate not awarding proper reward.

BigAl
05-14-2014, 06:25 PM
Your Display Name:
Marquelia

Bug Description:
I rolled three red hands on an uncommon chest which should have resulted in a chest upgrade, extra spin, and a bonus reward. The chest did upgrade into a rare chest and I got an extra booster, but the new chest is unable to be spun again.

Steps to Reproduce:
Spin an uncommon chest
Get three red hands (Upgrade + spin + bonus for red)
Note the chest upgrades to rare but doesn't allow to be spun again.

Frequency:
Happened the one time I got that result

Additional Information:
On another uncommon chest I spun three normal hands and I got the upgrade to rare and the chest is able to be spun again so it seems to be related to the fact that the hands were red.

Daer
05-14-2014, 06:55 PM
When you get 3 red or gold symbols you can't spin again, this is intended.

BigAl
05-15-2014, 09:15 PM
Ah, well it's completely non-obvious that the red bonus consumes the extra spin. The text "3 Red Icons grants additional prize!" should mention that the additional prize is in lieu of the extra spin.

ossuary
05-16-2014, 04:50 AM
Yeah, this has been reported about a hundred times so far, and the devs have already responded to say they're going to be updating the Wheels interface to make this more apparent.

When you get 3x red or 3x gold, you get an upgraded / alternate reward, but you don't get to spin on that chest anymore (because the upgraded reward usually involves a free booster or extra PVP cards that are normally only available through paying money). They don't want someone to get a crazy lucky streak and get 10 free booster packs on one chest. :)

That being said, I still disagree that getting 3x gold icons should result in no more spins, and I hope they change that, since the extra reward is often JUST the 5000 gold, and especially on higher level chests, that doesn't even pay you back for the spin.