PDA

View Full Version : Repel's buggued

Morden
05-15-2014, 11:53 AM
Hi guys,

Was playing a draft match today and some bug did kill me. He was attacking with 2x Honeycaps and I blocked one of his with 2 creatures (Cerulean Mentalist and Phoenix Guard trainer). Both were inspired by Kraken guard Mariner and Phoenix was inspired by Mentalist.

On declare defender step, he played Wild Growth on the Honeycap that was blocked by my creatures. I then responded with Repel on his Honeycap and passes the priority. The Repel did go into the stack, resolve and the Wild Growth fizzled, but he actually killed my Phoenix when he should have just been fine isn't it?

Anyways, I did loosed the match.

I hope you get enough info to correct this.

Thanks,

DionyzRex
05-15-2014, 12:51 PM
We did confirm an issue recently where attacking troops with crush still dealt combat damage after being killed. It's being fixed :)

Morden
05-15-2014, 06:26 PM
Well, the fact is that those troops weren't ''crush'' at all. So there's still a bug. It did just happened to my opponent as we speak.

Thanks! :)

zadies
05-15-2014, 07:36 PM
Are you sure it was wild growth and not wild aura?

Morden
05-15-2014, 08:15 PM
Yep I am. Anyways, this bug appeared to me later and no buffs were implicated this time and it did the exact same bug. Damage still carrying on after Repel. Weird.