PDA

View Full Version : Oakhenge Bug

Cernz
05-15-2014, 01:07 PM
played draft 12084 today 15.5.2014 - bug appeared around 21:30 GMT (Vienna)

Details:

Your Display Name:
Cernz

Bug Description:
I played Oakhenge Ceremony and got into the scrollmenu to choose a troop, i first decided to pick the nibbling hunting pack, after i hit OK i was on the gametable again, but then i wanted to pick a 2nd sensei instead of the nibbling pack to get another card draw - because i was at lack of shards... then i klicked on the card staple to try to choose the sensei and after a few tries i got into the scrollmenue again and could choose him, than i hit OK again... but i did not get back to the normal gametable - still hat the blurry view arround the table... couldnt klick with the mouse on any action, button or card, only hitting space bar passed the priority, no chance to play cards or such stuff... also ESC didnt work, and going fullscreen and back also didnt work.. so i had to concede this draft.

Steps to Reproduce:
didnt try to reproduce

Frequency:
no data too

Additional Information:
Sreenshot from the broken table

http://imageshack.com/a/img841/7669/u6kb.jpg

McCrush
05-16-2014, 12:01 AM
I have had a similar experience when choosing a card with Peek.

If I remember correctly, I accidentally right-clicked one of the cards in the card choice interface such that it zoomed in. Then I clicked okay and the card choice interface disappeared as well as the zoomed card ... but the blurring effect from zooming stayed, just in the case described above.

I did not try to reproduce it yet.

meetthefuture
05-16-2014, 12:16 AM
Don't forget to post to support.hextcg.com aswell to get a refund

Cernz
05-16-2014, 12:36 AM
yes i already did, even though i would have lost against you ...
2 spirit walkers and 2 spirit dance are hard to handle :D

my only chance were the 2 countermagic i had open until round 3 :(
so i might have get rid of some of them.

Cernz
05-16-2014, 05:08 AM
btw. got a draft tickt as a refund - thank you CZE and support members for deciding for the players <3

meetthefuture
05-16-2014, 05:23 AM
Yeah got my ticket for 2-days-ago draft today too - took a bit longer cause I didn't provide all the info needed in the request. Every time got an answer right at the start of a working day, they work really fast now.