PDA

View Full Version : Draft Tournament Bug

YourOpponent
05-16-2014, 09:12 AM
I know that draft tournaments are supposed to use 3 packs, but sometimes 4 packs are been removed from my Inventory instead. I have been keeping meticulous records of my packs, chests, rares/legendaries, and Wheel of Fate rolls. The missing packs are simply that they are being removed without being opened even (otherwise I'd be seeing the rares/legendaries and chests)

DionyzRex
05-16-2014, 11:24 AM
There is currently a bug where winning packs from Wheels of Fate displays the incorrect number.

If your meticulous records indicate you ever won more than one pack at a time from the Wheels, then that would be evidence that this bug has affected your count.

YourOpponent
05-16-2014, 06:33 PM
Ok. What I am talking about on the draft tournaments though happened to me in the past 48 hours. Where before the tournament I had 130 packs and 55 chests. This was right after starting the program and logging in (without spinning the Wheels of Fate even) I didn't open any booster packs and done the draft. When the draft was over I looked and had 126 packs and 58 chests. This persisted after exiting the game and restarting the program.

If I had a screen shot to show you of it saying the 150 packs and 55 chests I'd gladly show you, but all I have is the 126 and 58 chests screen shot.

Since noticing this and getting this much of the bug figured out I've been taking a screen shot before and after tournaments right and entering the tournaments right after logging in. Then saving the pictures to help get a time stamp in case it is something such as there being a lot of traffic causing this problem.

In the past I thought it may of been the WoF removing booster packs that I already had, but upon being more thorough on investigating this...this seems to be the source of my missing packs.