PDA

View Full Version : Shellsafe Sureshot bug?

Idus
05-17-2014, 09:28 PM
Had the following situation come up in draft, and I think it's a problem, but someone might have to check my math.

I had Shellsafe Sureshot (a 3/2) out, with his pet, and 2 worker bots (1/1's). My opponent attacked with a 6/4 Tyrannasaurus Hex. I exhausted the pet, to prevent 3 damage to Shellsafe, but all 3 of my troops died. Shouldn't one of them have survived?

Pheelon
05-17-2014, 09:45 PM
hmm, should be i guess unless the 2 Def is taken in consideration with crush - shouldn't be if it the prevention effect works like with the prevention birds

Freebird_Falcon
05-19-2014, 09:48 AM
Should've needed 7 dmg to kill them all. But the crush assignment is probably what did it. Did you take 2 damage?

YourOpponent
05-19-2014, 10:00 AM
Yeah it should of taken 7 damage to kill those 3 because of 2 + 3 (from the turtle minion) + 1 +1. Did they maybe use a Bravery to add +1 to the Dino or have a Ruby Pyromancer to give it that other +1 attack? Also which 3 of your troops died? Not that it really matters, but I am curious. They could of also used Survival of the Fittest or Howling Ambush to get some more damage in too.