PDA

View Full Version : missing draft deck in Card Manager

Yoss
05-18-2014, 11:14 PM
I thought the most recent draft/sealed deck was always saved and visible in the Card Manager. However, after tournament 12757, the only one visible was from 12749. I exited client and came back, thinking maybe it was a display bug, but now there are no tournament decks at all. I'd like to assume this is a bug. I very much want to be able to see my most recent Limited deck so I can go back and double-check my cards.

Xenavire
05-19-2014, 03:45 AM
I think the decks are not intended to be shown at all. Otherwise they wouldn't clean themselves when you close the client.

DataDragon
05-19-2014, 11:57 AM
The deck itself is not saved to your account.
The cards are, but the deck is not.
I believe at one point, the deck did save, but that was changed.

Yoss
05-19-2014, 02:55 PM
Will there be some way to track what new cards you've gained from recent events?

DocX
05-20-2014, 05:40 AM
Will there be some way to track what new cards you've gained from recent events?

This would be a very handy thing. I've been trying to keep track of the rares I've acquired through drafting and being able to see my most recent acquisitions would be very handy for this.

Then again, having an Armory-like resource to view my collection online would be even handier (or some way to export my collection with a list of card GUIDs and total numbers so I could correlate on my side would be, for me (who's already written a card parsing, sorting and display page), a reasonable alternative).