PDA

View Full Version : Casting troops while chain has triggers

funktion
05-19-2014, 03:14 AM
Your Display Name: Funktion
Bug Description: I've been able to play a troop in the brief window between when corpse fly enters play and when it asks you for a target for the trigger.

Steps to Reproduce: Play corpse fly, spam click another troop in your hand which you have enough resources for.
Frequency: Only tried it once, have heard of other people having the same issue though.
Additional Information: Not really a big deal now, but once we have a variety of triggers it might become a bit more relevant.

Eierdotter
05-19-2014, 06:12 AM
i was also witness of a scenario when a Axebot died in combat.
it is possible to play a troop (in MP2) and in responce to it the axebot +2/+0 effect enters the stack.

rstrbn
07-30-2014, 01:04 PM
i was also witness of a scenario when a Axebot died in combat.
it is possible to play a troop (in MP2) and in responce to it the axebot +2/+0 effect enters the stack.

This occurred to me during a draft. That isn't an issue, however what resulted is the axe bot stayed in the stack ui display for the rest of the match. Not only was looking at the axebot annoying, but this resulted in my having to pass priority in every phase (including the damage phase, which is scary because under normal circumstances it passes that after a few seconds, and i never pass that priority in fear of losing my second play phase), but even worse was when after declaring attackers it would switch to my priority without a button. It took me a while to realize it was counting me down when i thought it was defenders attack priority. Then of course over the rest of the match I would periodically forget to hit space bar, wasting more time on my end. Overall I probably lost 5-7 minutes due to the ui glitch. :/

Yoss
07-30-2014, 01:33 PM
I've been worried for a while that the AI having the ability to drop multiple [basic] things on the chain at once was actually indicating a more basic problem (pun intended) beyond just the AI cheating. If players can treat [basic] things as [quick] just by clicking fast enough, that's very thematic (click QUICK and your action is QUICK), but very bad for the game.