PDA

View Full Version : Unable to play cards during own turn due to opponent's specific card(s)

dasn00b
05-19-2014, 11:23 PM
So I've run into this problem twice now in the draft tournaments: once last week, and again tonight. I've already gone through the support portal both times but wanted to put this out in the forum to find out if anyone else has had similar experiences.

It seems that during games, if my opponent plays a specific card on their turn, it causes me to be unable to play any cards during my turns for the rest of the game. Last week the culprit was Noble Citizenry, and tonight it appears that the card Peek was causing problems for me. Has anyone else had similar trouble with certain specific cards?

israel.kendall
05-20-2014, 01:03 AM
Happened to me tonight after my opponent bounced my infiltrator bot yet again with buccaneer making its cost go up to 8. Couldn't play any cards the rest of the game.

Sorl
05-20-2014, 04:31 PM
I've also had a similar problem, but it didn't affect all cards and instead seemed to misread what my resources/thresholds were. So it let me play a few cards, but not all - and additionally wouldn't let me play shards.

nicosharp
05-20-2014, 04:37 PM
Happened to me tonight after my opponent bounced my infiltrator bot yet again with buccaneer making its cost go up to 8. Couldn't play any cards the rest of the game.
Wonder how that happened?